My hero

Riley's P.O.V

The weekend had come around once again and I have not seen or heard from Denny since our little conversation we had on Monday morning. I knew I should not have told him what he said to me when he was drunk, but I aint one for lying...hate it. As for Denny he doesn't seem to be giving a single flying fuck, think I have seen him with about five different girls in the space of four days, nice to know he really didn't give a damn in the slightest about me, I should not be surprised I guess. Yes it pissed me off at first...now I aint gonna let it bother me anymore, he isn't worth it...I deserve better than that. And first thing to help me stop bothering is a party tonight...a huge party at that one of the frat boys from one of my classes invited me too, a very cute one at that if I may add. I was going with a couple of girls from my classes. I was ready to let lose, dance, have fun and even have a few drinks even though I don't usually drink, think I deserve it though. It was time to enjoy college the way I should me and stop worrying about some guy that doesn't care what he does or who he hurts.

We had decided all to get ready at my dorm, there was a small group of four of us going. We all gave ourselves the once over, making sure everything was how it was meant to be before heading out. As I closed my dorm door over, turning around Denny was coming out of his dorm with yet another different girl...another notch on his bed post, good luck to her...actually good luck to any girl that goes near him. He looked up, seeing me and as soon as he did his jaw about hit the floor. Let's say I am dressed completely different from I usually am...from what he is used to seeing me in. I had a tight, mini red dress on with a pair of killer black heels, my hair was in waves and my make-up was a lot brighter than usual. His eyes trailed my entire body before they actually fell on my face and he swallowed hard

"Hi." He managed to breathe out

"Hi." Was all I replied before heading off with my girls

"Riley wait up please, can we talk?" I heard him behind me

I stopped, rolling my eyes before turning to face him

"Nope! Busy. See you around Denny." I said shaking my head

"Please?" he begged

The girl he was with, standing next to him, looking not very pleased that Denny's full attention was on me. Can he not get a hint?

"You have had all week to talk so no we cannot talk." I hissed before walking away from

"FUCK!" I heard him hiss

My friends looked at me, raising a brow

"What was that all about? Did you have a thing with Denny?" Rachel asked

"I don't even wanna talk about it. He is a jackass." I said groaning

They soon got the hint that I never wanted to talk about it and dropped it. We headed to the frat house that was throwing the party, I sweat mostly everyone on campus must be here.

"Time to get wasted." Kay said excited, all of us agreeing with her

We headed in, staying closer, trying to find drinks, ones that had not been touched or opened, it took time but we found some. Shots for starters, yes why not. Once we had a couple of shots and grabbed ourselves some beer I looked around, trying to find Joey, the guy that had invited me here. I soon spotted him and he spotted me, a smirk appearing on his face as he did, making him way over to me.

"Damn Riley! You look smoking hot." He said biting his lips, eyeing me up and down

"Thanks. Looking good yourself." I winked which make him smirk

"Come dance with me." he smiled taking my drink from me, sitting it down.

He grabbed my hand, leading me into the middle of the floor where everyone was dancing and pulled me close to him. I giggled, wrapping my arms around his neck as his fell on my hips and we were soon dancing to the beat of the music. I am not usually this type of girl but tonight I decided to be who I wanna be. I relaxed my body, moving it with his and he didn't seem to be having any complaints. Our hips were rolling against one and others, his hands going a little wonder and I let him. All of a sudden I felt like someone was watching me, making me look up. I was right, there was someone watching me or should I say glaring at me? Guess who it was? Yes you guessed right...Denny.