Chapter 4: I kill my first dragon

The next day.....

(Kiya's POV)

As we're marching in formation my phoenix Kia suddenly appears with a note which startled  Serana and she readies a lightning bolt spell but before she can cast it I say "stop it's my phoenix Kia!!" "What's a phoenix?" Serana asks. "A phoenix is a very rare bird and only live in the Beor mountains which are at the southwestern edge of Solingarde and are primarily inhabited by the Alagasian Dwarves, who along with the Alagasian Elves, the Alagasian humans the Urgals, the Solanari, and the Alagasian Dragons, the sea elves, are refugees from another world." I say.

"In addition to the beings that I just mentioned there are also the following: the Nidirwalir who are sea serpents and cousins to the dragons though vastly different in appearance they are closer due to a jem like structure similar to the eldunari in their chests, the Fangar who are also cousins to the dragons, the narga giant boars, the feldernost goats that provide the dwarves with much of what they need, the horses we ride are bred by the elves." I add.

"The dragon riders are the keepers of peace on Solingarde and are largely above the law." "Finally the phoenixes only show themselves to those who are worthy and even then there's no guarantee that one will follow you back though if they do they'll never leave your side and make highly faithful companions." I say. "Are you a dragon rider?" Serana asks. "No, though I am a Nidirwalir rider and I'm 1/2 sea elven, 1/ 4 snow elven and 1/4 nord." I reply. After a few moments Serana asks me, " Are you going to be alright being away from the sea?" I'll be fine an- What was that?" I ask.

Then one of my soldiers shouts, "Dragon!!!" And apon saying that a dragon swoops down and carries the soldier away and I shout "Defensive formations!!" "Archers prepare fire arrows and men stand fast we will survive if we remember our training and stick together!!!" As I say that the dragon starts to make another pass and I ready the divine bow Sunfire and, by a pure stroke of luck, manage to hit it in the eye and it crashes into the ground I then proceed to draw the dark blade Sigfreeid and stab it in the eye and as the dragon dies it says, " Dovahiskil you have bested me in combat, which few if any have ever done, so thus my father Akatosh has decided to make you the new Aduin!" As he says this the dragon begins to speak in a new voice that is far deeper and says, "I am Akatosh dragon god of time and chief god of the nine divines and with the power vested in me I grant you the ability to take the form of a Dovah and teach you this shout so you can change forms!!" And apon saying this I get off of my horse and once I have enough room shout Slen, Naah, Dov, (flesh, change, dragon) after which a white glow consumes my body and once the glow dies down I find myself to have changed into a dragon and I say to Akatosh, "thank you Akatosh though I ask of you to grant this gift to Serana so she may live as long as I will." "Very well." Akatosh replies. He then snaps his fingers and Serana shouts as well and a few moments later she too is in the form of a dragon. We both shout again thought this time we shout Slen, Naah, Nir (flesh, change, human) and we are once again human. Akatosh then says, "I must be going now so remember this Kiya, we have brought you to Tamrial to restore the worship of Talos and I will now send you to the Imperial City so you can be anointed as the dragon blood empress of Tamrial now good day to you all!!" As he says that I absorb the soul of the dragon I had just killed and after that we are surrounded by bright light and suddenly find ourselves in the Imperial City!!

               3 hours later......

I was just anointed by Talos as empress in front of the Elder council and I declared that my coronation day to be the 30th of Frostfall so after I say that I reveal the blades to be alive and order the Elder council to refer to them as the elite guard so until the Thalmor are kicked out of Cyridil. As I'm saying that I hear in a loud, deep voice, "DOVAHISKIL!!!!" "One of the members of the Elder council comes up to me and says,"the greybeards have summoned you to High Hrothgar dragonborn this is a great honor and by the way my name is Aly Skyshield it is an honor to meet you." "The honor is mine and thank you for the information I assume that I should leave immediately?" I reply. "Indeed you should and my name is Kelly Snow Shod a pleasure to meet you your highness." "Then I shall leave immediately." I say out loud. And on that note I go grab Serana, tell her where we're going, pack what we'll need and walk out to the royal stables and begin my journey to the Greybeards monastery of  High Hrothgar.

         End of Chapter 4