Chapter 3: My First Time having Sex with Serana

Warning: Mature Content

As the sun starts to set I walk back to my tent with Serana, hold open the flap for her and proceed to seal the tent  with a spell none but myself and the captain know how to undue. I then proceed to strip down to my undergarments and lay down on my bed then I watch Serana strip and I start to feel wet and begin to masturbate fingering myself faster and faster until I sun and as I lay there panting I see Serana smiling at me and I say, "come and join me." Serana then walks over to my bed and lays down beside me I then proceed to pinch her nipple and she moans I then take off her bra and undergarments and then see that she has very very large boobs and I suck on her boobs and fist her pussy and she starts to moan again and says "fist me so hard that I won't be able to stand for a week!!"  I then do as she asks and I get up and get something I made at the palace after I had a dream I put it on and begin to enter her pussy I then begin to go  faster and faster and I start pleasuring her and start slamming her pussy harder and harder until she cums and I still slam her pussy while sucking her boobs which begin to lactate and I keep pounding her pussy while sucking her boobs and she begins to have orgasm after orgasm and I still pound her pussy while sucking her boobs then I take it off and then rub my pussy on hers we then moan together then she says "my turn" and she then puts it on and I say "fuck me so hard I won't be able to walk for a week" and she starts to fucks me and I start to feel moist at my core and start saying harder harder harder and she slams into me harder and harder and she continues to fucks me so hard that I sun all over her and I fuck her again and suck her boobs while she fucks my pussy and we both scream in pleasure and then I take it from her and begin to fuck Serana in the butt while she fucking screams I'm going to cummmmm and we both lay panting on the bed I then say "we are one forever!!!!" Serana asks "What was that thing we used on each other?" "I had a dream of another world and couples like us were using them on each other, they called them a strapon I think." I replied. "Oh." Serana says. "That was amazing sex!!!"

     End of Chapter 3