Nonon Jakuzure vs Squidward Tentacles

Requested by MLPFan001

Auditorium

Inside the big hall of an auditorium, Squidward stood on the stage, smiling at the audience arrogantly.

Squidward: Heh! Looks like I'm gonna win this contest after all.

Squidward held up his clarinet and he began playing "My Heart Will Go On" by Celine Dion badly

Just then, Squidward heard a voice calling out to him.

???: Hey! Quit it! You're making my ears bleed!

Annoyed, Squidward turns around, only to find a short girl with pink hair cladded in a black parade outfit facing him.

Squidward: Oh yeah? Do you have the talent to beat the best Squidward?

???: As a matter of fact, I do.

Nonon then spun her baton around and a bright light flashes across the stage.

Band instruments began flying up, piling themselves up onto Nonon's body.

CLANG!!! CLANG!!!

Metal armour encases itself over the instruments, before a bright light flashes across the stage.

FLASH!!!

Squidward: Oh my.

Squidward said in shock as he found himself getting slowly towered by a massive heart made out of instuments.

Nonon: Three-Star Goku Uniform: Symphony Regalia Grave!

Nonon stood over Squidward, smugly asking.

Nonon: Well, prepare for this fight to end quickly?

However, to her surprise, Squiward indifferently spat.

Squidward: Heh! What? Did Big Band and one of Spongebob's jellyfish mated to form you? Don't make me laugh!

Nonon smirks and she screams out.

Nonon: Well, once I show you how good I am, you're gonna regret it!

HERE WE GOOOOOOO!!!

BOOOMMM!!!!

One of the speakers on the Goku uniform blares out a loud sound, blowing Squidward back. 

Squidward: ARGHHHHHHHH!!!!

Squidward looks down and he said.

Squidward: I can do so much better.

The squid held up his clarinet and he blew at it with a massive amount of force, playing "It's Raining Men" by the Weather Girls loudly.

BLAARRRRREEEEE!!!

Almost immediately, the loud frequency of the sound shatters Nonon's Goku Uniform, sending her falling down.

BANG!!!

Nonon: Whoa!!!

Squidward leaps up and he throws his arm across, striking Nonon right in the neck.