Plot, Setting and Character Ideas

(Some spoilers maybe!)

1. To strengthen their alliance, two tribes hold an arranged marriage between members of each tribe's royal family.

2. A dragon has always felt a strange connection to a Tribe that they aren't a part of. One day, they meet a member of that tribe.

3. An animus dragon discovers that they can give other dragons animus powers. They make several animi (animuses?) who make several animi, and so on. Soon, thousands of animus dragons inhabit Pyrrhia.

4. A school for dragons with special powers like animus, mind reading or firescales.

5. Two tribes that hate each other both have animus queens who are threatening to go to war with each other.

6. An animus dragon wants to test just how powerful they are. They accidentally (or not so accidentally) create an entire new tribe of dragons.

7. A group of the tribe of your choice gets sealed underground somehow, and they have dragonets there. Eventually, through evolution they adapt to their environment, becoming their own tribe.

8. A love story between members of two different tribes that ends in them being forced to fight to the death in Scarlet's arena.

9. Scientists find a way to bring back an extinct tribe of dragons (possibly with animus magic?)

10. Pyrrhia before the scorching, when scavengers ruled over dragons.

11. Pyrrhia, post-apocalypse.

12. Jade Mountain Academy

13. Earth, where dragons from Pyrrhia have suddenly been able to travel to, or vice versa.

14. A palace haunted by the king and Queen that were murdered there.

15. Scarlet's arena, but it's in the style of The Hunger Games.

16. Pantala, before Clearsight's arrival.

17. ancient Pyrrhia

18. Possibility

19. An island off the coast of the Ice Kingdom, where there is conflict with the SeaWings over whether it's part of the Ice Kingdom or the Kingdom of the Sea.

20. A dragon with a broken/torn wing gets stranded on a deserted island.

21. A SeaWing who's never left the ocean travels to land for the first time.

22. A dragon (animus or not) creates an entire army of robotic dragons.

23. A dragon discovers a way to communicate with scavengers or vice versa

24. A blind SeaWing who struggles to communicate with their tribe (can't use Aquatic)

25. A blind dragon with a passion for music

26. A dragon who loves animals so much that they move to the Rainforest to become vegetarian

27. An IceWing who's a tattoo artist, who moves away because of IceWings negative views towards tattoos

28. An animus dragon who lives in fear of becoming a monster

29. A MudWing hybrid born with no sibs

30. A dragon with too little fire

31. A dragon was born firescales but given an animus enchanted necklace to keep them from burning things. One day, they take it off... only to find out that they never had firescales in the first place.

31. A SeaWing who cannot breathe underwater (Reason is up to you; maybe they're a hybrid, or cursed, or had injured gills)

32. An ancient tribe that all other tribes descended from

33. Write about ancient Pyrrhia, where more than 7 tribes existed on Pyrrhia

34. An animus has been controlled by their queen/parents their whole life, never allowed to make their own decisions. One day, they're forced to cast an enchantment they really don't want to do. What happens?

35. A band of NightWing musicians who travel the NightWing island playing music, making it their mission to bring happiness to their miserable tribe.

More to be added later!