Save Me

Jungkook was moved in a cold dark room, he can hear some sobs other than his sobs.

"Is-- is anybody here? With me?" He asked stuttering.

"Who--who are you?"

"Save me!"

"Save us!"

"Please!"

"I miss my mom."

"Please help us."

He can hear it clearly they were all minor.

"How did you end up here?" He asked trying his best to remove the knot that was tied to his both hands.

"They gave me a chocolate and said that will give me more if I'll be a good boy."

"They told me that they will help me to find my mom."

"I don't want to be here."

They were all boys, the children who were asking for help was all boys. How could Seola do this to them? They're all innocent she is really a witch! Jungkook said to himself.

Jungkook's hands are all free now he take off his blindfold and adjusted his eyes at his dark surroundings. He can see some image of children hugging themselves.

*'why is she doing this?'*

The door suddenly opened and the lights were turned on. Jungkook saw the children around him were naked, thin, abused, and look so traumatized.

"Why are you doing this?!" Jungkook screamed out of his anger.

"Why? Ohhhh ohhh my kookie is jealous." Seola said holding Jungkook's soft cheeks.

"What the fuck you are saying?! I'm mad at you that I wanted to kill you!" Jungkook screaming.

"They're all just kids how could you take their innocence?!" He asked angrily.

"Ahhh~ don't worry I was not the one who did this to them. I sell them for the highest price I could get. That's why I'm richer than your mom. If your dad just choose me." Seola said.

"My dad? What are you talking about?" Jungkook asked.

"Boys? Get all this trash out of this room, will be having some quality time with my bunny here." Seola said smirking, Jungkook gasped, the way they pulled the children.

"Can you please at least take good care of them." Jungkook asked and door was closed again.

"Your dad was the main reason why you are here Jungkook." Seola said, Jungkook's cut at his left thigh was aching because Seola stepped on it. Jungkook groaned in pain.

"Ahh how I wish I will here those moan of your later Jungkookie." Jungkook move away Seola's foot.

"Your dad choose your mom than me! I thought he likes me-- no he loves me so much not when your mom revealed that I am not really pregnant."

"So I made my decision, if I can't marry Sungjin-- i'd rather wait for his child whether it's a girl or a boy it will be mine. But luckily you were a boy-- so I'm so lucky to have you at the young age."

"I made your mom's life miserable by taking you away from her. But you were lucky too because you were able to escape and with a good looking boy too and he was your boyfriend now. I bet he touches you already." The woman was now cut Jungkook's other thigh.

*I need to endure this*

*Hyung save me*

*Save us please.*

Bambam and his team are now outside a mansion.

"Wow it looks like there's nothing in there." Jimin said while examining the mansion.

"We need to save Jungkook bambam why are you not moving yet?!" Taehyung asked angrily.

"Shut up Tae! I'm waiting for Ken." Bambam said.

"Ken?! Why Ken was there?!" Taehyung asked.

"Well Ken was Seola's personal assistant, but Ken was the one who reported about this because he can take it anymore the bad deeds they're doing." Bambam explained.

The mansion gate suddenly opened Taehyung saw children running and a younger boy approaches their side. He look so cold, skinny and traumatized. He looks like Jungkook...

Taehyung hold the younger boy's hand to calm him from shaking.

"Please don't touch me-- don't eat me-- i'm--" the little boy collapsed the medics that were standby helped the little boy.

Now Bambam and his team were moving.

"This is my new kink baby." Seola said and licked the knife that he used to cut Jungkook's thighs.

"You're insane!" Jungkook screamed out loud.

"Get away from me!" Jungkook said trying to push him with his all strength because of the blood loss.

"Don't worry if you died here I can still have a one round sex with--"

"Shut up!" Jungkook heard a familiar voice. It was Taehyung.

"I will not let that happened again! You will not touch him nor have sex with him. Ever again!" Taehyung said.

"Ohhh wanna try threesome?" She asked insanely while playing with the knife.

"Hyung-- save-- the children--" Jungkook managed to say.

Taehyung pushe Seola's hands that cause the knife to drop on the floor that makes Seola mad. Taehyung run fast to come near to Jungkook who was bleeding.

"Jungkook I will carry you okay."

"Hyung--" Jungkook smiled.

"Yes baby, we will get out of here." Taehyung said and carried Jungkook in a bridal style.

"Where do you think you're going?!" Seola asked and hold Taehyung's legs, but Taehyung kicked her didn't mind whether she was a girl.

"Where are my men? And Ken?" She asked.

"They're all in the police station waiting for you." Taehyung said.

And started walking, Jungkook saw Seola was pulling a gun. So Jungkook used his last strength and he successfully jumped at Taehyung's tight grip.

"I love you hyung." Jungkook's last word before Seola pulled the trigger to her gun.

-------

Yasss how you feer? Hahahaha. Cliffhanger hahahahaha.

Well anyways the next chapter will be tomorrow I guess that will be the last chapter then epilogue. HAHAHAHA ARE YOU READY TO HATE ME? BUT I STILL HOPE YOU WILL NOT HATE MEEEEEHHH HUHUHU