The woman

"Jungkook wake up we'll be late at school!" Taehyung screamed from the kitchen.

Jungkook opened his eyes.

He looked at his calendar, he run out to his room, his hair is messy he is wearing a boxer short and a loose shirt that covers his short. To make my explanation how he looks like. He look so f-ing adorable at the same time sexy.

"Hyung! Mom is coming home!!!" He giggled excitedly.

Taehyung was just staring his boyfriend. As I've said he is adorable slash sexy.

"Fuck Jungkook." He said and smashed his lips to the younger. Jungkook was shookt because of Tae's sudden action.

Taehyung pulled his lips away from Jungkook or else they might end up late in school.

"Why you look so adorable and sexy?" Taehyung asked.

"I don't know." He answered blushing.

"Go change now baby." Taehyung said.

After that Taehyung walk Jungkook in his classroom.

"Eyoooo!"

"Double B with J!" Bambam greeted while opening the door to Taehyung's office.

"What are you doing here again?" Taehyung asked without looking them.

"Mrs. Kim told us to come since Jungkook's mom is coming today."

"Yeah. He mentioned it to me." Taehyung said.

The door suddenly opened revealing a woman who share the age as his mother.

"Come." His mother said, the two woman sat on the sofa provided at Taehyung's office.

"Hello mrs. Jeon." Taehyung greeted.

"You can call me Nell Eomma. Oh my god! Shiho! Your son is so handsome." Nell said.

"I know he got all of it to his dad, well anyways seat." Mrs. Kim said.

They're all seating.

Bambam started asking some random questions about Nell and Jungkook's dad from the past.

"There is this girl back in college Sungjin saved this woman and the girl fell in love with him, it's also one of the reasons why we almost break up. Because the girl spread rumors about her being pregnant and the father was Sungjin." Nell explained.

"Her name is Noh Seola." Nell said.

"Did you know that she molested Jungkook when she kidnapped her?" Nell lowered her head.

"I know. But Jungkook and I talked about it that we will never open that topic. Because I know that my son was in a state of trauma till now. He never eats any kind of sweets that I bake for him. Because he thinks that someone might get him and use him again." Nell explained.

"We're done--"

"Excuse me--" the door suddenly opened.

"Ah-- I'm Jungkook's classmate and we were walking outside the school when suddenly some men in black dragged him inside their car." A boy said.

"Why are you in the outside of school?!" Taehyung asked shouting.

"Calm down tae." Jimin said.

"How can I fucking calm down Jungkook was kidnapped!"

"I'm a new student here he just helped me to buy some band-aid because I got bullied inside the locker room and he saw me. I'm sorry--"

"It's Seola who did this again." Mrs. Jeon said.

"I'm gonna save my son. I will talk to that insane witch." Mrs. Jeon continued.

"We need a plan." Bambam interrupted.

"I got a call from the office and they already found out their hideout." Bambam said.

---

*"Taehyung hyung? Save me."* Jungkook cant see anything because he was blind folded.

Jungkook felt some cold rough hands touches his face.

"Did you miss me Jeon?" Jungkook gulped.

"Ahhh are you afraid? Don't worry your TaeTae-Hyung will be here... And the both of you will be mine." The woman said (Seola)

"But for now I'll enjoy my quality time with you." Seola said.

The woman was about to kiss Jungkook.

"Noona? We have some problem." Jungkook knows who owns that voice *ken hyung?*

"Can't you see Ken? I'm having some quality time with my baby here." The woman said irritatedly.

"I'll be back Jungkook." She said seductively and left.

*Taehyung-hyung*

*Save me please*

*I don't want her*

*Hyung?*

Jungkook started crying now.

------

SHORT UPDATE.
I'm so sorry if I was not active lately. Busy with my monkey monkey business hahaha joke. I'm writing a Filipino story it was my best friend who requested it. (If there's a Kabayan reader here will you read it?) (Shameless promotion again.)