Kookies

After 2 weeks of working Jungkook's cafe, Taehyung is still there.

While Jimin came back from Busan, he is ready to slap his best friend from bullying him through chat. He dropped by at his house to left his baggages and visit his best friend in his mansion.

"I'm sorry young master Taehyung is not here." The maid said.

Jimin suddenly remember that his best friend is trying to make a straight ruler into a bendable one. He decided to walk there while on his way he saw a little girl crying for a help. He followed the girl...

"Hey, baby." Jimin said the girl looked at him afraid is all can Jimin see at the younger's eyes. He felt like he saw those eyes when he was young with Taehyung.

"Don't be afraid I will help you, I know someone who can help you." Jimin said trying his best to calm the little girl.

The girl run to him and hugged him saying she was scared.

Jimin carried him and walk to the cafe whe Taehyung works.

The girl was still in shock. He ask if he can talk to Taehyung, good thing Taehyung was on his break.

"What are you doing here chim?"

"Can you make some cookies, that are shaped in cute." Jimin said, Taehyung still have some bunny kookie.

"Bunny K-ookie?" Jimin read the letter K of the kookie.

"Yass it was made of something sweet, everything nice and my love for him." Jimin face palmed and pulled him to their seats.

"Here." Jimin said, and put the cookies on their table.

Taehyung looked at the little girl, she looks so scared.

"Did you try to make some aegyo in front of this innocent child?" Taehyung deadpanned.

"Aish! No. I saw her running for her life while crying."

"Have we seen this kind of doom face? It looks so familiar."

"What happened to you?" Taehyung asked.

"There some bad guys." The little girl started talking.

"They want me to ride their big car. But I don't want to... I run to them." The little girl started crying.

Taehyung lift her and put her in his hug to calm her.

"Husssh now baby. You're safe." Taehyung said.

After class Jungkook run to their cafe, as soon as he opened the door. He saw Taehyung hugging a little girl, Taehyung was patting the younger's back to calm her. Jungkook suddenly remember how he cried when he was so afraid.

Jungkook doesn't want to be a nosst boss. But he walk there looked at the child's eyes.

"What happened to him?" Jungkook asked.

Jimin jumped to his seat same as Taehyung's reaction.

"Ah-- well there are some scumbags who wants to kidnapped her. But she run to them and my best friend here saves the day." Jungkook looked at him, he guess it was Jimin.

"Can I call my mama?" The little girl ask.

"Yeah you can where is the phone number?" He asked.

Jimin looked at the younger's bag and saw a bag tag.

The customers were looking to them, they thought that the girl will be the luckiest person if one of them is her dad.

While they're waiting, to the mother to get her child sleeping soundly at Jimin's chest. Taehyung came back to their seat when he got another break time.