1:00

JANA'S POV

We sat on of the tables at the cafeteria. "So, how did the date with the Timber guy go?" She looked away, meaning I was right. "Fine. You win, it was one of the worst by far! He asked what I did for a living, and I said that I work at an asylum. He basically said "Michelle, this is not going to work out. Sorry." And took off". She owed me 5 dollars, but I wasn't going to ask now. " You should've said that you were a doctor, don't you think? Anyways was he cute?" I was never interested in guys, I didn't really care, jut wanted to make her feel like I cared. "Hell no! He was bald-"

Michelle's jaw dropped, I turned around and two boys around our age walked in. Wasn't going to lie, they were cute. "Who are those tall glasses of water? Please god, tell me they aren't patients?" I swear I can't with this girl sometimes... Michelle pulls my arm towards the guards who were accompanying the boys. "Hello Frank, Liam. Who are these?" I said, since Michelle was too busy staring at the guys. "Well, these are new patients" Frank said while handing me the files.

'REASON FOR JOINING ASYLUM: MURDER AND ACCUSING ANOTHER INDIVIDUAL FOR THE MURDERS.'

I was shocked. The hotness soon faded away. I handed the files back to Frank after Michelle read them. Bleep. Bleep. Our pagers started bleeping, Ms. Gallagher was calling. We said goodbye and got out of there. We walked our way to her office, passing all the depressingly dark grey halls. I knocked on the door and Michelle opened the door.

"Ladies, have a seat" Her voice was incredibly intimidating. "I have called for you, because we have assigned each one of you to new patients. These patients need a lot of attention since they have committed 3 heavy murders." My face went pale, I looked at Michelle and I'm 100% sure we were thinking the exact same thing. "Since these two patients require more time, I have decided that both of you will be working extra shifts, and will be earning more money. This is an offer, so you are at your right to turn it down" She said this while handing us the files we read earlier, only this ones had more pictures of the murders. In that moment I wanted to turn down the offer badly. I have worked with patient who have killed someone before, but never three murders. "Do keep in mind, that your decision will be noted for future decisions." It was as if like she could read our minds.

"I do not have all day as you may know. Take it or leave it." I looked at Michelle and she just shrugged. "I'm taking it" Guess we'll be working extra hours. "I'll take it too." She smiled, but it was one of those evil smiles, only lasted for a second. "Alright ladies, you made the right decision. Now let me do my work."

We left the office more scared than ever.