Chapter 37-With You

"Shouto? Are you home?" A woman with white hair like Shouto's except she had dabs of red in it while she wore glasses and a sweater.

"Yeah, I'm home," He said as he stepped in while he took his shoes off.

His house...

"Oh you brought a friend with you!" Futuna smiled as she did a hand gesture in surprise.

Is fucking huge...!

You smiled awkwardly while you took your shoes off as you introduced yourself properly,"H-Hi..I'm (f/n) (y/n),"

The older woman smiled as she said,"Nice to meet you! I'm Fuyumi. I'm Shouto's sister,"

I can see that...

You smiled while you couldn't help, but notice Todoroki's similar features on the lady.

"She's just here to have some tea," Shouto scoffed as Fuyumi smiled at her social little brother.

"Awesome! I'll prepare some tea and snacks for you guys," Fuyumi mentioned as you smiled while you followed Shouto to his room.

You fidgeted around looking around hallways that you passed.

"My father is away on a business trip right now," Todoroki mentioned as you suddenly looked at him while you let out a laugh.

"Good to know. I was afraid that we'd end up fighting each other and tear down the entire house," You jokes while Todoroki gulped as he still kept walking.

'Scary' He thought as he slid open the door to his room.

"Your room is so traditional," You smiled at the Japanese style roomed with green padded mats and simple decorations. In the middle sat a kotatsu table with flat pillows for seats.

"Yeah, sorry if it's really plain," He said as he dropped his bad down near the table while you did the same as you and him both sat down in separate seats.

"No, no, it's fine. It suits you," You laughed while you glanced at Todoroki's emotionless face.

After that it was a small comfortable silence between you and Todoroki till Fuyumi came in with tea and snacks which were small rice crackers and patterned shortbread cookies.

"Sorry I took so long," Fuyumi exhausted while you gave her a slight thank you as she gave you a tall, handle less, decorative tea cup as the tea's aroma filled your senses.

I can't believe I'm actually sitting down having tea with Endeavor's family...

You laughed to yourself as Fuyumi excused herself to let you talk to Shouto.

As Fuyumi closed the door she smiled while she continued to walk as she said to herself,"She must be the reason why..."

.

.

.

"(F/n)?" Todoroki asked for you as you stopped munching on a rice cracker while you looked at him.

"Hm? Yeah? What is it Todoroki?" You replied while you soothingly sipped you tea, feeling blessed.

"After the sports festival I went to go visit my mother," He mentioned bluntly as you stopped drinking your tea.

"The one in the hospital, right?" You said as you continued to ask,"How did that go?"

"Surprisingly it went pretty good," Todoroki slightly smiled,"Midoriya's influence kinda pushed me to do it,"