Chapter 36-Well Shit

"Morning Ash Fuck," You laughed as you stepped down the stairs, holding your school bag as it was hung over shoulder.

"Hurry up Fuck Face," Bakugo scoffed as he waited to walk with you. Your anxiety and awkwardness with him before was gone, but a heavy weight still laid upon you.

Everything is fine...

A little distance was walked before you started to get anxious.

Three...Two...One...

"(f/n)! You're here-!" Kirishima got off his phone as he stared at party member number three as he gave you a confused look.

"What's Bakugo doing here?..." Kirishima questioned as Bakugo irked.

"The fuck is that supposed to mean Shit for Hair?!" Bakugo shouted as you put a hand on his shoulder to calm down.

"Me and Bakugo always walk together since this fuck won't leave me alone," You joked as Bakugo started yelling curses at you while Kirishima felt more jealous and angry as you continued,"I thought we could walk together, you know?"

Kirishima awkwardly smiled as he fidgeted,"Y-Yeah...Sure.."

Bakugo was still irritated as he somehow obliged that it was now not just him and you.

This is gonna get messy...

You had a small flashback to that little day off with Bakugo and Kirishima and how it ended.

Surprisingly for you the walk was seemingly peaceful, but while you didn't notice of course Bakugo was sending terrifying glares at Kirishima.

It was like a silent war and you were in the middle of it.

On the way to class, now finally at the school, Kirishima pilled you back as Bakugo had unknowingly went inside the classroom by himself.

"(F/n) what the heck! I thought we were gonna talk about the whole Bakugo situation. Why was he with you?!" Kirishima jealously said as you raised a brow.

"We are gonna talk about it., but I promised Bakugo that everything would be normal today since yesterday I totally fucked him over," You scoffed," And that includes are usual hang outs,"

"You guys hang out?" Kirishima said spitefully as he continued,"I see you guys talking and stuff, but when do you guys hang out?"

You counted your fingers as you said,"We walk together every morning because he found out where I lived, tried to break in at one point never gonna let him live that down by the way, I eat lunch with him almost every other day. We walk home home until we have to part ways. At one point his mother invited me to dinner,"

"When did you guys start hanging out so much?" Kirishima scoffed as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Uhm...I don't really know. I think he kinda forced it on me, but I don't really mind since the first time I kinda forced it on him anyway," You laughed at the memory of his face when you gave him ice cream because of battle training.

"So do you like him (f/n)?" Kirishima said painfully as you sighed.

"I. Don't. Know. That's what's stressing me out, you know? I got a lot of stuff on my mind and having to think about this is not helping," You said as you made Kirishima feel guilty for flustering you with questions and attitude.

"Ah..Sorry. Didn't know. We can talk about this at lunch? Somewhere private if you want?" Kirishima said with an INNOCENT AND PURE intention. Get yo' mind out of the gutter.