We Need To Do It Soon

Rip was flustered and upset....with Sara?! Whenever Rip brought up them having to tell Quentin she's pregnant, Sara just pushed that idea aside. Was Quentin that bad? He was just Sara's 'Time Boy', which was a nickname Sara gave him a few days ago after he snook in on her eating cucumbers and ketchup. Gideon told him that Quentin Lance was more cop than crook, literally! He just didn't understand this. He never had a father to tell this to though.

  "Sara, c'mon!" Rip hollered at the woman he loved sitting in his study's leather seat. "We need to tell Quentin before he can notice!"

  Sara scoffed, offended. "So you say he will think I'm fat if I wait a bit?!" She shook her head. "Bad Rippy...bad boy."

  Rip was taken off guard at her teasing. He began to stutter. "Dear, I d-didn't mean it t-that way......f-forgive me.....p-please?"

  She chuckled and nodded. "I was joking, dork." 

  There was his new new NEW nickname. 'Dork' was the newest thing on her list of names for him. He admired every name like 'Ding Dong Rippy' to 'Loving Nerd' and cherished them in his heart dearly.

  "O-Oh." Was all he was able to say before lips pressed against his. He had leaned close to Sara as his face was burning red from her comeback. She stepped back from him, smiling.

  "Want to deal with Quentin tomorrow? Fine, but I can only be the pregnant human shield my dad won't hurt." Sara smirked. "Unless you want to be my macho man."

  "Love me for me, 'dork'." Rip said, and he walked away to set a course for tomorrow.