All Damn Night

Hey my 🐰 Bunnies🐰 Zasha here and I have a new update. It's delicious and there's no sex in it. I know me No sex "hahaha" Thats hilarious. I promise you, you want need it 😈.
So.. Enjoy💋

All night, All Damn night, he had been fucking with Larry's sanity. A touch here, glance there, standing behind him running his hands up and down his body. So larry linked him 'Your fucking up". Lau just smiled. Larry walked away "Ok". Lau linked him "your all talk, you aint gonna do shit.". Larry looked back a smirk on his face then started walking up to him. Laus instincts told him to back up seeing this whole "play" thing taking a turn a very deep and very bad turn. Then his back hit the mirror.

  Larry looked him up and down checking him out. Then placing his hands on Lau's narrow hips, letting them slowly rise up his sides. Circling around to his long muscled stomach, then chest lightly flicking his nipples. Drawing a sharp intake of breath from him, this excited Larry more than he cared to share. After that action Lau became a panting mess. Eyes closed tight he bit his lip, only  opening them so he could watch this scene play out.

And play it would. Larry let his hands come all the way up to his neck testing out how it felt. Going over his long throat wanting to lean in to just have a quick taste. "Mmm.." He heard come from Lau feeling the vibration against his body. Not to get distracted by that. He slid thumb across his lips testing out their softness while licking his own lips again. Moving in close he smiled knowing he was fucking with Lau now. Continuing, his torturer hands slowly move to the mirror behind Lau's head. Then leaning in to his neck, he let his breath slid up as he inhaled Lau's scent. Even sweaty he smelled so good. Lau watched him his head slightly turning to see what was Larry was doing, because he didn't wanna miss a beat. Coming up to his ear as his hands now rested against the mirror beside Laus head. "I wont say it again, You're fucking up". Lau shivered looking at Larry's lips licking his own. Eyes darting to his eyes "and if I don't then what?"

Larry chuckled at his ever limit pushing brother feeling how he had been all night. Deciding he could no longer resist his urge to touch. He let his thumb slid down slowly parting his pouty lips. "I will have you using this beautiful mouth for something other than talking. "Once I'm done with you that way," he whispered while moving back, pausing to impact Lau's arousal further. "I will have you begging for more"Now that devious thumb of his was slowly sliding in and out of Lau's sucking lips. "You know im not a toy Lau, you know what I do. You know I play no games and will drive you to the brink of insanity. Letting his lips now graze his "So I suggest you not make me say it again". By now Lau was so fucked up mentally he didn't know what to do. Cause he was currently sucking Larry's thumb like it was the last thing he could ever do. His hardness was aching so bad now. He knew Larry was aware because he felt him brush his hand across it and smile. Then seeing Larry's smile get bigger and more devious. His face coming to the side of Laus going into his ear, lips brushing against it while saying "Or is that what you want brother?". Is that why you've been fucking with me all night, you want me to fuck you against this mirror" looking up at it. Instictively Lau let out a long moan and looked up at the ceiling "Larry please don't do this to me" Larry chuckled darkly. His hand falling from Lau's lips and down to his hardness squeezing. A groan falling from Lau so velvety smooth that Larry could've fucked him right there. But no he just let out his own moan and bit his lip.

"You keep moaning like that, and I just might fuck you to hear it again". "Larry please stop teasing me". Hearing this he chuckled then let the tip of his tongue graze his ear. "Lau could've cum right there untouched, what was happening was enough for him. "Who says im teasing brother, we both know we want this" Squeezing firmer and rolling his body against his letting him feel he was as hard as him. "Im as hard as you, all I need is a yes from those lips" Lau looked up again praying he wasn't dreaming. Reading his mind "Its not a dream brother, and you think too much and too loud". Lau took a shaky breath looking over at Larry who was still by his ear. He let his trembling hand rest on Larry's side feeling the muscle resting there. Then moving to his v line letting his thumb dip into it feeling the defineness of it as his fingers crawled up feeling the rest of it. Larry moaned his eyes never leaving Lau's as he bit his lip. Lau bit his as well feeling the tightness of his identical counterpart the night to his day. The fantasy he has always had now in front of him giving him the choice he always wanted. Larry moved coming to rest back in front of Lau as Lau's hands went to his back feeling the lean muscle move under his skin. Hands going to the back of his neck, then to his twist, up to his black hat. That currently shielded his lustful eyes but not his now moist, reddened and swollen lips. The lips that could break down a thousand women easily but was currently taking him down. Larry came in close knowing what the answer was, but what he needed was the words. Taking another shaky breath as Larry rested his hand on his cheek rubbing it with his thumb softly knowing he knew the answer. Lau closed his eyes as his lips part the words falling so quietly "Yes"