rolled piece / =

day n' nite / kid cudi

you sat there, running your fingers through his thick black hair. this move made him relax, a soothing comfort rushes through his body whenever you did it.

he lets out a puff of the blunt he took, "mr. andrews my ass," he mutters before taking another hit of the rolled piece. whenever he went home frustrated nor in general mad he would always smoke up to cloud his thoughts in the process.

"that dick didn't know how to properly use a projector!" he grips your right thigh looking up the ceiling, it was almost midnight wherein his weekly routine would start.

you started to place soft and slow kisses around his neck to relax him even more, a cloud of smoke was released out of his mouth. he was doing it for you too.

the two of you were stressed about work and not having time for each other anymore, but this night was different.

a night of peace and blunts.

no sound of skins slapping nor loud moans will be heard this night.

as you inhaled the smoke, your throughts started to clutter, "i missed you while i was at work," he trails off grabbing your hand a kissing the back of it. a cheeky smile grows on his face looking up to you.

he always adored you in any way shade or form.

he treated you like a goddess that has been placed on this sinful place.

you grabbed the blunt and inhaled letting the cooling effect go in of your system.

"i misssd you too," you softly say kissing his cheeks before straddling him, placing your head on the crook of his neck and let his loud breathing echo the room

kid cudi's voice was softly playing in the background, he takes another hit while wrapping his hand around your waist.

"it's the weekend now" you purr

"no more mr. andrews" he chuckles and kisses your lips suddenly making it into a heated makeout session