glasses boy / =

The two lovers chase each other in the living room in circles.

"Hey give it back!" Alex shouts "oops" Lisa says snapping Alex's glasses in half. Alex's face turned from annoyed to pissed as he saw his glasses snap in two pieces.

"I just got that yesterday..." Alex says walking slowly to his broken glasses In the floor. "You are gonna pay for that" Alex mumbles/growls at Lisa, he stands up, picks up Lisa and put her delicate body at his shoulders.

"Alex, it's only a pair of glasses" Lisa manages to say, she was terrified on what Alex will do to her, she hasn't seen his man this angry for a long time.

A loud smack can be heard from the back, Lisa scream in pain. As Alex reach his room he quickly lock his room and place Lisa at his bed. "Strip" he demands sitting at his chair looking at her eyes, he was mad but he still loves her.

Lisa did what he said to strip, only her bra and underwear remained, those two pieces of cloth stayed. Lisa knew what he will do to her, she kneeled in front of him looking down. "You know how you broke my old pair of glasses?" He asks lifting her face up to look the girl in the eyes.

"I-I snapped it" the girl says in a shaking voice, she was scared very scared of what will he do to her. He removes his shorts together with his boxers. "You want me to snap your glasses too?" He asks bluntly, sitting back again while choking her "no" the girl manage to  say "no who?"

Without warning nor waiting for the girl to respond Alex grab a handful of the girl's hair and started to suffocate Lisa. A soft moan can be heard from Alex's mouth as he let go of Lisa.

Lisa did her job, she wrapped her hands around his shaft pumping it up and down as Alex tried to unclasp the girl's bra. His first mission was done.

"Up" he says in a deep voice, the girl listened. "I love you" he says brushing his thumb at the back of her hand, pulling the girl to sit on his lap. "I love you too" the girl says kissing him passionately, grinding her hips softly.

"I want this off..." the girl says putting her hand under his shirt, feeling his abs. "You think I already forgive you?" The boy laughs picking her up and placing the girl at her knees. "You know what you did" he says slapping the girl's behind.

She gripped the sheets trying not to scream, he pulls her underwear to the side, thrusting inside her was a surprise to Lisa. A loud moan escaped from the girl's mouth. He started to get faster making Lisa climax.

"You think you'll get away from what you did?" He says flipping her. She didn't respond knowing he'll get more angry.

He picked her up again and slammed the girl's body to the wall "I know that you'll enjoy this" he says smirking, leaving hickeys all over the girl's neck. Her fingers tugged Alex's hair with of loud moans.

"But you will love this more" he says thrusting in deep, her nails scratching Alex's shirt pulling it over his head. "Faster" Lisa moan which Alex listened. A large array of moans were filled inside the room from the two lovers.

The two didn't care if the guys heard how loud they were. "I'm close" Alex grunts, "Me too" the girl says burying her head onto the boy's chest. His thrusts became slower as he released himself inside of her.

The two plop down to the bed regulating their breath. "I need to start snapping your glasses" the girl laughs "Are you guys done?!" Lucas and apex shouts outside of Alex's door.

"You guys know that not only me and apex heard you two" Lucas says "the whole house heard it" Nordan shouts from his room. The two laugh from what the guys said.