no... well maybe / #

last edited 1/3/18

"Can you sleep here with me?" He asks over the phone "scared?" Zoe laughs through the call "no... well maybe... I just want to spend my first night here with you" he said

"Fine I'll go but... just for a night" "a week?" He said with a cute voice "I'll ask mom"

*i'll not include the mom part bc I don't want this chapter to be long*

"You're finally here!" Mama rug said while hugging her "I miss you" Zoe said while kissing her cheek "we miss you too but Brian he goes nuts" she laughed "so wanna have lunch? I made some food" "I'd love too"

"Where's Brian?" "Maybe recording a video" "oh..."

"Hey mo-" he instantly ran up to Zoe and hugged her "Zoe!" He said "Brian!" She said sarcastically "mom she's going to stay here for a week" "technically a week but back and forth." Zoe laughs "come on I'll show you my room" Brian said while dragging her to his room

"I'll get my bags" "oh ok"

"You've got a big room" she said in shock "that's why you need me to stay with you" she laughs "there a patio area" he said "I'm not interested"

"What do we do now?" He asks while going close to her "mom and dad isn't here... Brandon is in the gym" "only me and you"

"Shit..." she moaned "baby please be quiet..." holding on her waist "Brian.." she scream again ,He stuffed her mouth using his hands. He thrusted in and out of her. Zoe was in pain. But not that much. (a/n just a incy whincy bit hahah I'll go back)

He went in and out of her slowly but it progressed. "Brian..." she moaned.

"Uno" he smirks. He tossed her over and went in of her again "wow..." she said as he removed his shaft and started to kiss her, their lips sync and it was good.

Love filled the room (a/n duh)

He picked her up and pinned her against the cold wall. "Can we stop Brian?" Her voice was soft "make me" he laughs

"Hey Love..." Zoe moaned in pain "Zoe I'm close" he said while removing his shaft and started to jerk off.

He came in her bare stomach "well, that was amazing" he said leaning for a kiss "I'm glad that I'm with you" he added "I love you" "I love you too Brian" Zoe kissed him in the lips while hugging him.