Mini chapter: So Sorry (And Burgerpants)

"Guys, look at this," Percy said, walking down the hallway of the MTT Resort, passing the many rooms. Faye was beside him. The other five were following.

"Where are we going?" Brayden asked.

"We found something cool..." Faye said. She pointed ahead. Past some creepy, green monster that was melting (Cody stiffened up at that), there was a black space. In the middle of that black space was a sign.

"Learning how to draw?" Percy read the sign. "Come to the Art Lessons on the second floor! Located in a similar place." He gasped. "I have to go to that. I can draw all the manga I've ever dreamed of."

"Drawing?" Brayden groaned. "THAT'S BORING!"

"I like drawing too..." Faye mumbled.

"That makes it slightly less boring," Brayden replied. He blushed. "BUT ONLY SLIGHTLY!"

"I don't fancy goin' to art lessons." Clover frowned.

Melody nodded in agreement. "Besides, I bet they'd be kind of hard to find. What second floor? L2? R2? Good gravy."

The eighth human jumped up with enthusiasm. That gave Percy an idea.

"The unnamed one knows where the art lessons are," he said. "They can take Faye and myself to them."

"What if y'all get attacked?" Clover asked, tilting her head. She stared at the eighth human. "I know you're a great bodyguard and all, but... I don't trust this." She adjusted her hat. "I'm goin' as well."

"You don't mind leaving Cody behind?" Melody asked. "Unless he wants to go as well. Please don't make him go. I'd rather not stay behind and babysit Brayden by myself for an hour."

"HEY!" Brayden grumbled. 

"I'm trusting you two can keep an eye on my bro," Clover said, eyeing Melody and Brayden. Her face was serious. "Because if you don't, I'll kill you."

"That... won't happen," Cody said, crossing his arms. "Besides, I've gotta look after Maya. We'll be fine."

Clover pouted, eyeing her brother. He looked down.

"This social situation is stressing me out," Percy commented. "Let's please leave."

...

The eighth human led the squad out of the MTT resort and to the art club, which was on the second floor, like that sign said. The kids found another sign in the middle of a platform.

"Art Club: Meet here!" the sign read. "Next meeting: October 10th 8PM."

"Oh, hey, it's October 10th, 8PM now," Faye said, looking around.

"Alright then, what're we waitin' for?" Clover asked, tilting her head. 

Nothing happened.

Clover snorted impatiently. "This whole thing is bollocks, I tell y'all what."

Suddenly, the kids could hear someone running and shouting. "Ahhh! I'm late! I'm so sorry!"

A yellow, dragon-like creature crashed into the quad. This initiated a battle.

You're blocked in politely!

"Is that some kind of kangaroo?" Percy asked, observing the monster. 

The monster had brown... hair... and was wearing a hat. He also had a long tail and large hind legs.

"Alright, what's your deal?" Clover asked the monster, teeth gritted. He nervously tapped his paws together.