Chapter 29 - Isn't a Chibi supposed to be cute?

Seul Mi’s P.O.V:

It’s been two days since that evening when Jungkook came around and confessed to me again. From what I’ve heard, Jungkook seems to be the most popular member in his group, so I wouldn’t want to date him anyway (due to the fact that a million fan girls would be after me).

Unnie and I are going back in four days’ time, so we thought it would be a good idea to visit my sisters before we leave. Eomma suggested that we should get them presents, but we remembered that we had brought them things from England. This meant that we saved time, and at around midday, we set off to visit my oldest sister, Sarang.

Sarang Unnie married her “childhood sweetheart”, a man called Lee Junseo. They are both twenty-five, and they’ve known each other since they were little kids. Hyeongbu (brother-in-law) is a doctor and Unnie works in the fashion industry. It’s unusual having a sibling who is “behind the scenes” and then another sibling who is always “in the spotlight”.

 The couple earn a lot of money – they have a big house, some decent cars, a HUGE pool, and……..a parrot.

Their pet is called Chibi, who is a five-year-old male African Grey Parrot. They got him from a family friend who was unable to take care of him because they had too many pets (honestly, their house was like a zoo). Chibi has been in the family for three years, he recognises everybody – and I mean he knows every single member of Exo.

The drive to their house was around twenty minutes away from ours; they live in the Gangnam District – a posh neighbourhood where wealthy people (including idols) live.

When we arrived at their house, Unnie and I hid behind the seats in the car, since we wouldn’t be allowed through the gates unless Sarang Unnie or Hyeongbu answered this security camera TV screen device.

“Ah, Eomma!” I could hear Unnie’s voice through the screen. The gates opened and Appa drove the car into the garage. Unnie was already waiting for us at the front door, calling her husband to come and see.

“Yah, Junseo-ah! Come quickly!” She squealed with excitement.

“Arasso, jagiya. What happened?” He answered, showing up next to my sister. He looked up and was shocked to see Eomma and Appa. As soon as my parents got out of the car, Hyeongbu smiled and bowed respectfully as Unnie did the same.

Then Rose Unnie got out of the car. The look on their faces was priceless, especially when Rose Unnie said “Eomma, can you introduce me?”

“Eomma?” Sarang Unnie asked with confusion written all over her face. “Did you adopt her?”

“Aniya! She’s Seul Mi’s chingu.” Eomma replied whilst I sneaked up behind Sarang Unnie and Hyeongbu.

“Oh, aras- whaaaaaaaaa? Seul M-“

“BOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I screamed, startling them both. Unnie jumped onto Appa and Hyeongbu screamed.