Chapter 3 - AWKWARD!

Seul Mi’s P.O.V:

Our plane had just landed, so Rose and I went off to find our suitcases. It took us an hour and a half  -_-  because the airport was so busy. It was getting late, so we decided to stay at a hotel for the night. We waited for a taxi, and then headed to a hotel. Let me tell you, this hotel is FANCY.

To my surprise, they let us stay for the night. I thought they wouldn’t allow us to stay because we had to be with adult, but they figured we were foreign students (pfffft I’m not foreign). Anyway, we were given a key and headed to the room we were staying in, which was on the 22nd floor.

The room is huge: there are two doors on the left (bedrooms), a kitchen and dining table, and a door on the right (bathroom).

“Wow!!” Is all Rose can say.

“I know! This trip is going to be so much fun” I don’t think I will stop smiling for the entire trip.

As it was really late, we lightly unpacked and went to bed.

********THE NEXT MORNING*************

I woke up early in the morning, and I was shocked to see that Rose was already up.

“Am I still dreaming?!” I rubbed my eyes, not believing what was seeing.

Rose rolled her eyes and smiled.

“I’m so excited!!” She squealed.

“Me too!” I mocked her, and then we both started laughing.

We got ready and ordered breakfast through room service. When we were done, we grabbed our bags, put on our shoes, and walked to the elevator which was on the other side of the corridor. I pressed the ‘ground floor’ button, but the button which said ‘level 35’ was glowing, meaning that somebody on that floor was waiting for the lift.

So up we go.

The elevator stopped on the 35th floor and the door opened. Standing on the other side was a group of six teens/young men.

“They’re hot!” Rose whispered

“Not now!!” I hissed through gritted teeth, and then smiled innocently.

The six males were staring at us like we had just killed somebody. We should be the ones looking like that at them because they look like somebody had poured glue over them, then sprinkled glitter on top, and then smeared eyeliner on them. Or guy liner.

We moved to the side as they entered the elevator. What we hadn’t noticed was that there were three other people (two ladies and a man) who were carrying boxes full of makeup and a lot of paper. These people looked weird as well. The guy had a Mohawk with red tips and one of the women had neon nails that were really pointy. The other women looked normal; she wore minimal makeup and had a simple braid in her hair.

The three people started applying makeup onto the glittery guys’ faces and the door of the elevator had finally closed. From the corner of my eye, I could see that Rose was trying so hard not to laugh. But I am far worse than her. I was staring at the buttons, watching them as they glowed, indicating which levels we were passing, trying to contain myself. I couldn’t help it; I started snorting. I managed to stop, but then Rose was giggling. This made me burst out laughing, earning strange looks from the other people in the elevator.

“I think they’re laughing at us” The boy with the baby face whispered to his tall friend, who had dark hair and several piercings in his ears.

“Probably. You don’t see people looking like this in public every day!” The tall one replied.

There we were, eleven people in an elevator, some of us working, some of us thinking, and some of us staring intensely at the people opposite them (I’m talking about Rose). We carried on doing this, until the elevator suddenly came to a stop on the 18th floor. I’m a lightweight; therefore I can be easily moved. When the elevator stopped, I ran forward and straight into a guy with brown hair and a dimple.

“Jweisung hamnida!” I looked up, apologised, and then backed away.

The guy just smiled. -_-

“So is this elevator going to move, or……….” Rose said awkwardly.

I shrugged my shoulders, still blushing, and I pressed the ‘ground floor’ button. But the elevator wasn’t moving.

Great. We’re stuck in this elevator.