21: Friends

-Your POV-
-Friday-

"My back hurts." Tooru complained as we laid in the bed.

"You've been complaining about your back for the past half hour." I said with a sigh.

"Because it hurts." He complained again. I sighed while slipping out of his grip.

"Take off your shirt and lay down." I said with a sigh.

"My my (F/N), moving a little fast aren't we?" Tooru asked with a smirk.

"Fine. But don't complain about your back again." I said while laying back down on the bed. 

" No no, I'm taking off my shirt, I'm taking it off." Tooru said while quickly sitting up and slipping off his shirt. He laid down on his stomach and I got up and sat on his butt. "Calm down babe, I'm not a horse you can ride." Tooru said, I could hear the smirk in his voice.

"Tooru I will put your back in more pain then it already is." I said while placing my hands on his back.

"Sorry." He mumbled. I smiled a little and started massaging him at his shoulders. "God, have I mentioned how much I love you and your hands that can work miracles?" Tooru asked after a few minutes.

"Me? Yes. My hands? No." I said with a small chuckle.

"Well I do. Move a little lower please?" Tooru asked. I smiled while doing what I was asked. After a few minutes, Tooru spoke up again "That's good my love. You can stop now." I removed my hands from his back and leaned down to place a little kiss to the back of his neck. I got up off of him and Tooru sat up. "Thank you." He said with a smile while placing one of his hand on  my hip while pecking my lips.

"Anything for you." I mumbled while wrapping my arms around his neck. Tooru placed his forehead against mine with a smile. I laid back down on the bed and Tooru did right after me, while wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me closer. 

"Oh I forgot to tell you. I'm hanging out with some friends from a different school tomorrow. Do you want to come along?" He asked while playing with my hair.

"No thanks. Go and have your fun." I mumbled sleepily. 

"Why not? I want to show off my beautiful girlfriend." He whined while running his fingers through my hair.

"Enjoy your time with your friends Tou. You can call me when you miss me." I said while placing a hand on his cheek.

"But I will miss you every minute I'm gone." He said with a pout.

"Stop trying to be cute Tou. You can't possibly get any cuter." I said while kissing his pout away. 

********
Oikawa's POV

"Wait so she is actually your girlfriend? Someone actually can deal with you?" One of my friends Mimasuya Taheiji asked.

"Don't be so mean Mima! Yes she is!" I complained.

"Prove it." Another one, Itami Mokichi said.

"Fine." I mumbled while pulling out my phone and facetiming (F/N).

"Princess with crown emoji and heart emoji? Man you're head over heels for this girl then." Ita mumbled. (F/N) finally answered and her face popped up on the screen. 

"Hello baby. Having fun with your friends?" She asked with a smile. I noticed that she was not at home.

"Yup! Where are you?" I asked.

"I decided to get out of the house and go shopping. Katsumi is with me." She said with a smile while pointing the camera at Miyara-Chan who waved with a smile, then she faced the camera back at her.

"I hope you're having fun beautiful. Bring back many outfits that you can model for me." I said with a smile.

"Most of everything I bought was for you but I'll find some good clothes. I'm going to go. Bye! I love you!" She said while blowing a kiss.

"I love you too!" I said back with a smile before hanging up.

"Damn you weren't lying! She's a cutie too." Mima said.

"Eyes off boy, she's mine." I asked while putting down my phone.

"You two seem close, how long have you been together?" Ita asked.

"Almost two months now. But she was my childhood friend before." I said with a smile as I thought of her.

"Wait? Was that the famous Iwaizumi (F/N) you can't go a second without mentioning?" Mima asked with a smirk. I nodded with a smile.

"About time." Ita mumbled.

******

We walked into the arcade out of boredom after the cafe and bought tokens to play. There was one game that we wanted to play that had a short line, but we stood in line anyways. After a few minutes I noticed that the girl in front of me had a pretty familiar physique and clothes. I soon noticed it was (F/N) and smirked. I turned to Mima and Ita and put a finger up to my lips, signalling them to be quiet. They looked confused and I snuck up on (F/N) and got close to her ear.

"What's a pretty girl like you doing here?" I asked. I saw a little smile creep onto her face.

"What are you doing man, you have a girlfriend. That's not cool." I heard Mima as he walked over to us. (F/N) turned around and wrapped her arms around my neck to hug me.

"What are you doing here Tou?" She asked.

"Oh shit that is his girlfriend." Ita said.

"I came here with my friends to play after we got bored." I replied with a smile as we pulled away from our hug. "Hello Miyara-Chan." I greeted when I spotted her. She waved back slightly.

"Are these your friends?" (F/N) asked while pointing to Mima and Ita.

"Yup! Meet Itami Mokichi and Mimasuya Taheiji. Ita, Mima, meet my beautiful girlfriend Iwaizumi (F/N) and our beloved friend Miyara Katsumi!" I said while introducing them all to each other with a smile. Everyone greeted each other with smiles and waves. 

"Ah, Katsumi, maybe we should call Hajime to join us!" (F/N) told her with a smile.

"Yea! Call Iwa-Chan!" I said with a smile while wrapping one of my arms around (F/N)'s shoulders.

"Okay. I'll be right back!" Miyara-Chan said with a smile while walking away.

"Hajime?" Ita asked.

"Iwa-Chan? Do you shorten everyone's names Oikawa?" Mima asked with a smirk.

"Hajime and Iwa-Chan are the same person. He's my brother. His full name is Iwaizumi Hajime." (F/N) explained.

"Older or younger?" Mima asked.

"Older. But only by two minutes!" (F/N) said mumbling the first part, then yelling the second part. I chuckle remembering all the fights (F/N) and Iwa-Chan get into and he always uses the excuse that he is older.

"So you're twins?" Ita asked. (F/N) nodded and Miayara-Chan walked back over.

"Haji is on his way." She said with a smile.

"What's with the smile? Do you have a crush on him or something?" Mima asked.

"Hajime is my boyfriend." She said while making eye contact with Mima, enough to scare him.