4: Hangout

-A Few Days Later-

Your POV

It was finally the weekend and I had some plans to go out with some friends. I picked out a cute outfit and changed inside of the bathroom knowing Tooru might just randomly come in through the window and walked out to find him lying on my bed on his phone.

"What are you doing here macaroni fucker?" I asked him while walking up to my mirror to brush my hair.

"I was bored so I came here." He replied.

"Well I'm going out with some friends so you're gonna need to find something to do." I said while tying up my hair.

"You have friends other than Iwa-Chan and I?" He asked surprised. I grabbed a pillow off the bed and smacked him with it. "Ow!"

"Yes I do! But they obviously aren't from Sejoh, literally nobody there is friend material. The boys and girls are busy swooning over. Wait for it..." I said. I suddenly clutched my heart  "Oikawa-Sannnnn!" I said dramatically with a high pitched voice, imitating his fans.

"Haha very funny." He said while rolling his eyes. The door suddenly bursted open and in walked Hajime holding a bat.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I asked him while walking over to my closet to pick out shoes.

"I thought I heard one of Shittykawas fangirls." He replied. 

"So you walk in with a bat?!" Tooru asked with his mouth hanging wide open.

"It's the only way to make them go away." I said with a shrug. 

"You guys are cruel!" He yelled again.

"Wait watch this." I said while grabbing a bunch of confession letters from Tooru's fangirls off my desk that I keep forgetting to give him. I walked up to Tooru acting shy and bowed while shoving the letters in his face. "I really like you Oikawa-San! Please accept my feelings!" I said in the same high pitched voice, then broke out into laughter, along with Hajime.

"Stop making fun of them! They never did anything to you guys!" Tooru argued.

"Yea, yea." I said while dropping the letters on his lap and sitting down next to him while putting on my shoes.

"I thought you were going out with your friends. What were their names again?" Hajime asked.

"Tetsurou and Koutarou. I still am, this kid came out of nowhere." I said while point my thumb at Tooru. 

"Eh? Those sounded like boy names to me." Tooru said.

"That's because they are boys." I said while grabbing my purse and shoving my essentials into it. My phone suddenly rang and it was a facetime from Tetsurou. I answered it quickly.

T- Where are you stupid?

Y- I still haven't left yet Tetsu, sorry. Just gotta get rid of this fucker. *points at Tooru*

O- (F/N)-Chan! Don't be so rude! I will hang out with Iwa-Chan.

H- I just remembered I have this thing...

O- Rude.

K- Hey? Is that the captain of the Aoba Johsai volleyball team?

Tooru heard this and walked over while placing his chin on my shoulder.

O- In the flesh and blood. Eh? Wait? Those are the captains of the Nekoma and Fukodurani volleyball team.

The boys showing on my phone screen smirked. I knew exactly what they were thinking.