18: Karaoke

-A Few Weeks Later-
Your POV

"Tooru you should do something fun with the team before playoffs." I said as I tossed a ball for him to set. He wanted extra practice so we stayed after. 

"Playoffs is far away from now (N/N), and what would we even do?" He said as he set the ball and knocked over his target.

"I know, but you can do something like karaoke." I said as I threw him another ball.

"You just want to go out for karaoke don't you." He said as he set the ball a little farther. I gave a little laugh while nodding as he turned around to look at me. "Fine, just for you. How's this weekend? We can text the team group chat." He said with a smile. 

"Yay! Thank you baby!" I said while running over and pulling him down to kiss his cheek.

"Anything for you." He replied with a smile. "Let's clean up and go?" He asked and I nodded in response.

-That Weekend-

We decided to meet up at Hajime and I's house and go walking. Hajime invited Katsumi to come along. We all engaged in a conversation as we walked.

"We all know Oikawa is going to be all extra and shit with some love song while making eye contact with (F/N) the whole time, right?" Takahiro asked.

"Obviously, that's just how he is." Issei answered.

"What's wrong with showing my love to my girlfriend huh?" Tooru asked while glaring at the two. I just sighed.

"Katsumi let's work together and get Hajime up there." I said with a grin as I looked at her.

"Yes!" She yelled in response.

"In your dreams." Hajime said while shoving his free hand in his pocket, the other one holding Katsumi's hand.

"It would be a dream come true if we got you up there, ace." Issei said with a smirk.

"Anyways." I said while letting go of Tooru's hand and walking over the two Kouhais that were walking closest to me. "How are all my favorite Kouhais doing?" I asked while wrapping my arms around Kindaichi and Akira. 

"(F/N)-Senpai I think you broke him." I heard Yahaba's voice. I immediately put my hands down and looked at Kindaichi.

"Sorry Kindaichi, forgot." I said with a smile. HIs whole face was flushed red and he was barely functioning. I just caught up with my boyfriend again as he swung an arm around my shoulder.

********

"We're here!" I yelled as we walked into the karaoke place. It wasn't too packed so we easily got comfortable. "Who wants to go first of us?" I asked excitedly. (These are all going to be english songs bc that's all I know sorry) 

"(F/N) do you want to go up together?" Katsumi asked since nobody wanted to go first. I nodded my head and we signed up and waited for them to call our names. We had a nice time and danced around a bit until they called our names for is to go up. Our faces lit up as we got on stage and the song started.  All the boys started laughing when the song started, Girls Just Wanna Have Fun. 

We finished the song and got off stage to join the laughing boys that recorded most of it. I got off stage as Tooru recorded me walking up to him. "Stop." I mumbled when I got closer to him and wrapped my arms around him and cuddled my face into his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed the top of my head. "Alright who wants to go next?" I asked while raising my head up from my boyfriends chest. Once again, nobody said anything. "C'mon guys, we didn't come here for nothing." I said while pouting.