8: Koi Fish

-The Next Day-

Your POV

I walked into the gym to where the boys all were warming up and getting ready before the game with all the boys water bottles. I noticed as I walked in that Oikawa was talking to the same girl as yesterday. Namada was it? The water bottles suddenly felt lighter and I spotted Makki and Mattsun on either side of me.

"We got this (F/N)." Issei said with a smile.

"Thank you boys." I said and smiled at them as they walked off to put the water bottles where they need to be. I pulled out the clipboard that I had under my arm to check it and see if we were missing something. 

"(F/N)!" I heard my name being called. I looked up and spotted Hajime jogging up to me.

"What's up Haji?" I asked him as I looked back down at the clipboard.

"Help me stretch please? If you're done with whatever you have to do that is." He said.

"Sure." I said. We walked over to where most of the team was stretching and warming up and I helped Hajime with whatever he needed. After a few minutes I heard my name being called again.

"(F/N)-Chan! C'mere!" I could tell it was Tooru so I gave Hajime an apotigelic look while picking up my clipboard and walked over to the boy.

"(F/N)-Chan, meet Nakada Koi, my new friend." Tooru introduced me to the girl. I held in a laugh. Oh, so that's her name? Whoops. "Nakada-Chan, meet Iwaizumi (F/N). My best friend and childhood friend." He continued.

"Nice to meet you." I said with a smile.

"Nice to meet you too." She replied not even bothering to look at me.

"(F/N)-Chan, who are we playing against first?" Tooru asked me.

"Let me check." I said while looking at my clipboard. I spotted it and took in a sharp breath "Karasuno." I replied with a slight smile, trying to hide my worrisome look. Tooru's smile dropped, then instantly came up again.

"We will crush them!" He said happily. Even though I can sense the worry in his tone. But I know he was keeping it in from the Nakada girl. 

"Yea, you will Oikawa-Chan." She said while smiling at him and touching his arm lightly.

I checked the time while trying not to roll my eyes. "5 minutes boys! Get ready!" I yelled to make sure all the boys can hear me.

I heard a chorus of 'Osu!' come back to me.

"I suggest you should get up to the bleachers and find a seat before the good ones get taken." I said to Nakada with a smile that was obviously fake. But she didn't have to know.

"Aren't you heading up too? You aren't part of the team." She said with a faker smile.

"That's true, but the team needs me down here for certain things. I mean, who else would do the duties of a manager." I said while giving more of a grimince than a smile and walking away. "You gonna give your little speech captain or what?" I asked as I walked away.

"Bye Nakada-Chan!" I heard Tooru's voice as he caught up to me. "You don't like her do you?" He asked me.

"Why wouldn't I? She's an absolute delight." I said with sarcasm dripping from my voice.

"That's good, because I'm going to ask her to be my girlfriend." He said, obviously not picking up on my sarcasm.

"Wait what?" I asked.

"Gather up boys!" Tooru yelled to stop me from saying anything else. I rolled my eyes and sat down on the bench next to the coaches.

"You okay (F/N)?" Coach Irihata asked me.