Chapter Three

Harry's POV

I woke up the next morning with the sun shining directly in my eyes. The birds were chirping, and the sound of a lawn mower could be heard in the distant. I looked down at my body tangled up in white sheets with Chelsea in between. I smiled as the memory of us together the night before came to me.

I moved my arm from up under her body and rolled to the end of the bed. I walked into the bathroom and peed before I pulled on my grey pair of joggers. On my way out, I kissed Chelsea on the head. She looked so peaceful sleeping that I didn't want to wake her up at all. I grabbed my phone and snapped a quick picture of her. She was going to kill me later when she found out, but the thought of having it to look at while I was on tour made me smile.

After I was done, I ran down stairs. I was going to make some breakfast. I took out all the ingredients that I needed for pancakes and scrambled eggs. I got to work. I was not the best cook in the world, but Chels always loved my breakfast so I decided that I should do it anyways.

While I was cooking, I looked out the window and saw the neighbor. I looked behind me before I looked back again. He was staring straight at me. I put on a fake smile and waved at him. He was definitely strange. With that small amount of contact, he came over to the window. I walked over to the front door and opened it.

"Can I help you?" I asked him as he walked up.

"Yes you can. I saw that your girlfriend was out here a couple of days ago tending to this beautiful garden and I wanted to ask her if she had any tips on how to maintain the growth of her plants. I find it increasingly hard with this weather." He said, ending his thought with a laugh

"Oh." I smiled before I shifted in my spot."She's actually still asleep right now, but I'll let her know when she wakes up, okay?" I said

"Okay, thank you so much. I'll see you around Harold." He said as he walked off.

I just looked at him. No one besides Chels and Liam had called me Harold. How did he even know my name in the first place? I closed the front door and went back to my breakfast. When I was finished, I set our plates on the table. Chelsea came down stairs later in my t-shirt. I smiled at her and gave her a kiss.

"You look amazing." I said to her

"I'm wearing nothing but your shirt ! And I have no makeup on." Chelsea laughed as she took a bite of her breakfast.

"I know. That's just how I like you." I said to her before I walked over to my seat.

"Gee, thanks!" She joked as she finished eating.

I just smiled at her. I don't think she will ever understand how much I love her. I don't think I understand it myself to be honest. I finished eating my breakfast too before I picked up both of our plates. While I was washing dishes, I remembered the encounter that I had with the older man earlier in the morning. I was battling between telling Chels and not. I finally cracked and decided to let her know.

"The uh, neighbor came by this morning. He wanted to ask you for tips on how to tend to the plants." I said, waiting for her reaction.

"What do you mean? I don't tend to the plants, Maria does." Chelsea questioned as she got up from her seat and walked over to me.

"Well, he said he saw you out there a couple days ago." I said as I turned towards her.

"He's lying Harold. You know I'm not really an outdoorsy person." Chelsea said as she headed up stairs.

I followed her too after I finished the dishes. When I got up there, the water was running in the shower and she was already in it. I pushed my joggers off and walked into the bathroom. Quickly, I slipped in the shower with Chelsea. I wrapped my hands around her torso as she rinsed off the soap on her body.