Dare

I APOLOGIZE, BLAME LilMinter OSNSKSHSMSK. Also if you can't tell by reading this one, it's based off of the dare in Freya's video that Talia had, well not all of it isnsmsk
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Relationship: Dating
Ship: Vobi
Warnings: Tad sexual, just a tad. Like thiiiiis||much
Words: 872

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey what's going on you guys! It's me Tobjizzle- I'd hope you know that by now, or you'd read the channel name or something. Gosh guys" I laughed a little at myself, pulling out my phone. "So, obviously it's been awhile since ive done a QandA ting so that's what we're doing now! I've asked you guys on twitter to send me some questions BUT I also asked for you guys to send me some things to do on snap chat, and you could ask questions if you wanted." I opened up Snap chat and turned on my screen recorder. "First up!" "Hi, Tobi! My question is, how happy are you today?" "Aww, that's a really nice question. I'm very happy today, me and Vikk are going out today" I smiled into the camera before looking back down at my phone, letting the generic questions come back into play.

"I think this'll be the last snapchat one" I laughed, taking all of my hats off of my head, a gir dared me to put all of my hats on my head.

"Yo, Tobi! I got a dare for you! I dare you to let chip send any message he wants to Vikk!" My eyes went wide as I looked up to the camera, "guys, this guy is a wizard. He must've known Chip was right over there!" I picked up my camera and pointed it towards the trash bag in my hallway that was full of Harry's random shitty toys.

I paused the recording and ran up to Chips flat, knocking on the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"So I get to say WHATEVER I want to Vikk with no consequences?" "Well there will be consequences for me" Chip grinned and took my phone from me, reading out loud as he typed "Vikk...I have something to confess. Your dick is really small and it doesn't give me the pleasure it used to. I've had enough" "JOSH OH MY GOD" I yelled and went to snatch my phone but was pushed away by chip.

"WAIT, HE'S RESPONDING" I yelled and tackled Chip onto the couch, snatching my phone from him.

I looked at Vikk's text and started to feel my cheeks turn darker, "what'd he say! What'd he saaay!" Chip took my phone and gasped as he read it out loud,

"That surely can't be true with the way I have you screaming. We both know I can have you quivering in seconds" Chip started laughing loudly as I glared, covering my face in embarrassment.

"Vikk just texted me and asked me if you were home" My eyes went wide and I quickly ran out of Chips apartment and down back to mine. I opened the door and closed it behind me.

"So, want to see if you still think my dicks small" I felt my breath hitch as Vikk pushed me up against the closed door, I looked down at him slightly and bit my lip, "I promise I didn't say that, it was Chip from a sn-" Vikk started to kiss my neck causing me to cut myself off as he sucked my sweet spot gently. "Fuck- Vikk" Vikk chuckled a little as he gently took my hand and pulled me into my bedroom, our shirts being discarded along the way.

"Vikk" I moaned out quietly as he gently pushed me onto the bed, straddling my waist as he ran his hands up and down my chest. "Are you okay with this right now, Tobs?" I nodded quickly and felt myself straining in my jeans uncomfortably.

"Okay, good" Vikk slipped off of me and gently pulled off my jeans, palming me through my boxers as he continued to spread hickeys across my collar bones and neck.

"Stop teasing" I groaned, throwing my head back against the pillow. "Ah, ah, ah, you don't get to talk right now, Tobs. This is a punishment" My jaw clenched as I whined out, bucking my hips upwards.

"Hey Tobi, can I borrow your Red s- OH MY GOD" I shot up out of the bed and hid my body underneath my covers. "Well, that looked...kinky." "Get out, Harry!" I shouted and chucked a pillow at him, groaning loudly as he left and Vikk laughed to himself.

(If this bitch ass note doesn't work again, I'll fucking sue you wattpad)

SO THIS WASN'T AS AWKWARD AS I THOUGHT IT WAS GOING TO BE FOR ME TO WRITE. ANYWHO, IF YOU ARE VERY NAUGHTY KIDS AND LIKE THIS SHIT YOU CAN REQUEST IT OR SOMETHING (why am I yelling) IN THE COMMENTS OR PM ME. ALSO YOU CAN LITERALLY ASK ME TO MAKE ANYTHING YOU WANT (even if it's Simon as a breadstick and harry and breadstick Simon have a forbidden love) ALSO PLEASE DO FOLLOW MY PAL LilMinter SHE GAVE ME A GENTLE, AND VERY KEEN, PUSH TO GET ME TO MAKE THIS AND I LOVE HER VERY VERY MUCH ALREADY :)))