"Maybe " I yawned.

"Give me five minutes" he replied instantly.

"Ok" I replied, knowing fully well that he would be longer than five minutes.

I walked into the empty common room and switched on a light, rubbing a hand down my face I walked over to our basic kitchen area and poured myself a glass of water. 

Taking a big gulp, I sighed at the pleasant coldness of it running own my thought. 

"Obsidian go find Chase" I commanded after 10 minutes had passed, sending him an image of Chase to his mind.

He looked up at me happily and flew off eager to complete his new task. I smiled happily and took another gulp of water.

"What are you doing?"

I turned around and his aura hit me like a bolt of lightning, caught off guard I managed to choke on my water, I span around and clutched onto the sink to try and regain the ability to breathe. 

"What the hell" I gasped meeting a familiar pair of red eyes.

A glint of amusement crossed his perfect features before quickly disappearing. 

"What are you doing? its 6 am" he asked sternly.

"If you must know I'm going up to the nursery before class," I said annoyed at the boy.

"So your not sneaking back up to your dorm?" he questioned accusingly knitting his eyebrows together.

"What? why would I-?" I began searching his eyes for answerers.

My eyes widened in realization to what he was implying.

"NO!" I stated loudly.

He sighed heavily and took a step closer, intensifying his effect. I bit down on my inner lip to maintain an expressionless face, he stopped walking and looked into my eyes confused for a second. 

"I'm surprised, a girl like you can get anyone she wants" he spat harshly regaining his emotionless complexion.

"Well I'm not like that, and even if I was I wouldn't have to explain myself to you," I exclaimed trying to contain my anger. "What are you doing down here anyway?"

Like seriously who the hell does this guy think he? and what the hell is his problem? 

"I fell asleep on the couch if you must know," he said irritably. 

I made fists with my hands and dug my nails into my palms, drawing blood to control my anger. I usually had good control but when I'm around Shade it's different, anything he does to annoy me makes it extremely difficult not to give in to my wolf side rip his head off.

He smiled smugly, satisfied that he had got to me and walked past me, bumping into my shoulder. The burning pain radiated through my body sending me down to my knees, I clutched my arms around my waist protectively and took deep breaths to calm myself down.

What the hell is happening to me?

I heard footsteps coming down the stone steps and got to my feet, quickly washing away the blood off of my now healed hands.

"Hey," said Chase appearing in the doorway with Obsidian flying in front of him.

"Hey" I repeated walking towards the common room doors slowly.

Obsidian flew up to me and landed back on my shoulders sending me his happy emotions.

"Shade passed me on the stairs, are you ok?" he asked.