Prologue

Naruto

Naruto's eyes snapped open finding himself much smaller than he was before. With an exasperated snort he unraveled his tails and stretched out of his bed.

'15 years in the past huh.' He thought looking at the calendar. 'I'm ten then.'

He sighed as he put a genjutsu over his extra appendages and got ready for the academy. 'I hope the others are here as well.'

Sasuke

Sasuke woke up with ruffled feathers in places he did not wish. He grumbled and started grooming his wings with fervor. It took awhile to realize that he was smaller then normal, but when he did he checked his calendar and cursed.

"Arrgh I almost made myself late for the academy." He stated angrily knowing that if showed up late he would suspected so he quickly placed a genjutsu over himself and shushined as close to the academy as he could without being noticed.

Sakura

Unfortunately Sakura's awakening wasn't as nice as her brothers'. She woke up to her mom screaming at her due to the misty shadows floating around her and her black claws glinting on her hands. She sighed and knocked her mother out, caping herself with a genjutsu before erasing her mother's memory. She then prepared to go to the academy, not waiting for her mother to wake up.

All three

There was no need to even speak as all three recognized that they were in the same boat. Staying true to their original personalities Sasuke brooded, Sakura fangirled over him, almost lying on him, and Naruto set up a prank.

CLANK

A bucket of feathers fell on top of Iruka's head, specifically Sasuke's feathers. Sasuke secretly glared at Naruto who smiled cheekily at him. Their attention was soon directed towards Iruka whom had activated his big head no jutsu.

"NARUTO! NO PRANKING IN CLASS!" Iruka yelled at him.

"But Iruka-sensei class hasn't started yet." Naruto said cheekily.

Iruka shook his head exasperatedly before starting class. Instantly Sasuke, Naruto, and Sakura connected their minds to chat.

'So what do we want to first since Madara decided to use an untested jutsu on us and sent us back in time.' Sasuke started a little snarkily obviously not quite happy.

'Well we don't want to change anything in the academy so we can stay in the same team, but once we're genin I guess we can tell the truth to Kakashi and the hokage, save Zabuza and Haku, and stop Orochipedo.' Naruto commented.

'We should also have private training sessions just between us.' Sakura added.

'So this is the plan for now if anything happens we can change it anytime agreed?' Sasuke summed up.

'Agreed.' Naruto and Sakura state unanimously.

AN: This was actually finished for awhile but I guess I'll post it now since I've seem to have forgotten.