«Chapter 9~ Resistance»

______________________________________

Rey began running down the steps of the palace, and I quickly followed her, shouting, “Rey! Just wait a moment!”

She ran into the woods, and I was already panting, “I better get use to this.” I say, and continue to run.

I ran deeper into the woods, “Rey! Wait— a second.” I say, and she stops both of us panting.

“You knew all along this would happen, didn't you?” she says, and I shake my head.

“Not like this. I didn't think it would happen this way but it did.” I said standing up straight.

“Why? Why didn't you tell me?” she asked, and I looked at her.

“Rey, it wasn't my place to tell you. The Force has ways of telling people, and it wasn't my place to tell you.” I say.

“But you still could have told me, Y/N. There has to be a mistake, because this can't be right.” she said, and I shook my head.

“What happened back there wasn't a mistake. It was fate, it was a calling, Rey. You can destroy the First Order, you are stronger than any Jedi I have met. I can feel it—” I heard a beeping sound coming from behind me.

BB-8 rolled up to us, “BB-8?”

“What are you doing?” Rey asked him, and he chirped, “You have to go back. Both of you have to go back. Because I'm leaving.” Rey said, and both BB-8 and I started to interject.

“Rey, you can't go. You have to come with us—”

We heard roaring above us, and we both looked up, it was the First Order, they knew we had the droid.

We both began running the direction from which we came, BB-8 following us quickly.

“We have to get back to Han!” I shout over the roaring.

We ran up hills and past trees, reaching the end of the forest, where we were standing, you could see First Order ships shooting at the palace.

It began to collapse before us, “He's here!” I shout, and Rey jumps.“Who's here?” she asked.

“Kylo Ren! He knows about us!” I say, and we heard a stormtrooper, and Rey was searching for her blaster.

He shot at us, and I pulled out my lightsaber. She began shooting at storm troopers and I ignited my lightsaber.

I started blocking the blasts, “Rey! Run! Go far in the woods, and take BB-8 with you! Go!” I yell, and she began running.

I began hitting the storm troopers with the hot blade, and as it hummed loudly. Then I heard a Strom trooper yell, “Sir! The droid has been spotted heading west with a girl!”

“Shit.” I say, and begin running taking out storm troopers to get Kylo's attention, and it worked, I tucked my lightsaber into my pocket quickly.

He turned his head towards me, as I stood in front of him. “Y/N. It's nice to see you again.” he said, his voice deep, and muffled by the mask.

“Well, I wish I could say the same thing but—” I began to say, and he started pulling me towards him.

He stared at me for a minute before talking, “I don't want to hurt you. I really don't. But, you could be of great use to me.” he said, “Where is my son?” he asked plainly, and I looked at him,

“What son? You don't have a son.” I say. “Obviously I do, or else Snoke wouldn't have told me I was the father.” he said, pulling me closer.

“You lost that title a long time ago when you decided to turn, Ben.” I said, my words laced with venom.

“Take her back to my ship.” he said, and walked away, while two storm troopers put me in restraints.

Kylo began to walk into the woods, and the troopers began to walk me to his ship.

I looked over and Han was behind a pile of debris, aiming at one of the storm troopers. He took both of them out in a matter of seconds, and I ran over to him,

“A little help, please?” I ask, and he took of the restraints.

I pulled my lightsaber out of the pocket of my jacket, “Ren hasn't changed a bit. He still forgets to check pockets.” I say, and Han looks at me,

“He's here?” he asked and I nodded my head.

“Let's go help the others.” he said, and we began to run, “Come on, Chewie!”

I pulled out my lightsaber, and started taking out storm troopers, and blocking shots.

I had to find Rey, but I had to help the other guys first. I just hope that Rey was far and deep into the woods, so that Kylo wouldn't find her.

I looked over and seen that Finn was struggling with a lightsaber of his own, trying to take out a trooper.

But before I could get to him, Han shot the storm trooper.

“You okay big deal?” Han asked Finn, “Wow, you handled the lightsaber nicely.” I told him, and he pants,

“Thanks.” he said, and Strom troopers walked behind us, “Don't move.” one of them said, and soon they were all surrounding us.

“TK-338, we have targets in custody.”  one of them said while taking our weapons.

Chewie growled as they took his, and they grabbed Finn's lightsaber. They came to me, and grabbed mine too. 

“Put your hands above your heads and start walking.” they told us, and we began to walk.

“We have incoming at 28.6 Move! Move! Move!” one of the storm troopers said over their radios.

We began to put our hands down, looking around, “The Resistance.” I whispered under my breath.
______________________________________
Word Count: 1,000
Thank you for reading, i hope you enjoyed it! Let me know what you thought of the chapter!
And if you haven't already, go check out my Star Wars Imagines book.
~ Chewbecca, out ✌
«May the force be with you.»