Backstage

Ok so somebody actually reads the crap I write. Sorry I haven't written in a while I started this while it was a snow day and now I have been busy with play rehearsals so that is sort of the inspiration for this story.

Oh and for this story here are the ages

Alex 16

You 14

Riley 14

Jake 18

Kade 18

Erica 18

Tristan 17

Chance 18

Anthony 18

Tessa 18

Holden (Prince Charming cause you're doing cinderella) 17

Anna(Cinderella) 16

The rest will be ranging  in ages 15-18

Your POV

So yesterday our drama teacher mama sue told us we would have some special guests today. So I imeddietly thought it would just be like the principle of another school but apparently not. 

I got lucky I was even a part of the play I mean I am in middle school and am helping out backstage of the high school play. Every day after my friend Riley and I would wait in the auditorium for the cast because they had music rehearsals in the music room for an hour before we started real rehearsals. 

Bang bang! Somebody was obviously trying to open the doors that were broken and could only be opened from the inside. 

You get it, Riley said I could tell she was tired and hungry. 

Fine, I say without even putting up a fight. I stand up and walk to the door and open it.

A tall blond dude comes in with like 9 people in his wake.

Where is Mrs. Sue? The blond one asks.

Umm I don't know maybe in her office, I reply, who are you 

Jake, and that is Tessa, he said pointing to a girl with beautiful dark curly hair, and that is Erica he said pointing to the girl right next to Tessa, and that is Alex he said pointing a boy that looked like he was the youngest in the group, and that is trisan and kade he said pointing to the next to and those to are chance and Anthony.

 Um okay I am Y/N and that is Riley I say

Cool so where would Mrs. Sue's office be? Jake asked 

Um let me show you, I respond, are you all coming down or just one or two of you? 

Um I guess all of us, he said 

In your mind you thought about the tightness of the green room. Um okay let's go, you said ain't led them back out the door that was broken and down the stairs into the green room. You walked past the tables and chairs that were still set up from the fifth grade drama encore class. You walked up to mama sues office door and knocked. 

Come in! She yelled loud enough for you to here her through the door. You opened the door and she looked surprised to see you.

Hey I was just showing them where I thought you were. You said guests ring to Jake and the rest of them. 

Oh hey sorry I was just about to come up and wait on you all. She says her eyes widening. 

So the rest of the cast is still in music rehearsal but they will be here in about 20 minutes so why don't we wait upstairs in the auditorium, she says speaking almost as animatedly as she usually does.