Shopping and Pain!!!

Start from the beginning

"yep" Brad said and he stood up and wrapped his arm around Michella's shoulder.

" Where are you going?" Jane asked.

" To starbucks and then we're going to my place." Michella said.

" Ok see ya later then." James said and with that Brad and Michella walked out of the vampiro.
Janes pov:

Brad and Michella walked out of the vampiro and I sat down in a chair beside James.

" So how are you? You looked upset last night." James said looking concerned.

" Im good, its all better now I was just a bit emotional thats all. It's a girl thing." I said.

" Ok then. Listen, Thanks for setting me and Cicely up for a date, I really appreciate it." James said.

" Your welcome." I said.

"What are friends for." Connor said while putting out the pancakes on the table and giving a plate each to me and James.

" Thanks Connor." I said.

" So im allowed pancakes. Thanks very much." James said and he helped himself to the stack of pancakes which were on the middle of the table.

" So what do you want to do today?" Comnor asked me.

" Well I have plans Con. Me and Cicely are going shopping." I said.

" Ok how about all of us go to a club later." James said.

" We can't bro" Connor said.

" Why?" James asked.

" My parents are coming tomorrow and we need the place to be clean." I said.

" Plus we need your advice on what me and Jane are going to do about us dating and her parents." Connor said.

" Oh ok then." James said.

" Guys I have to go and get ready for shopping with Cicely." I said and I kissed Connor lightly on the head and hugged James before heading upstairs.

As soon as I reached my room I had a shower, dried my hair and brushed it and I brushed my teeth.

I got dressed into a hollister red tartan shirt which was a present of my mum for my birthday last year, a pair of light blue denim shorts, Gold high tops and I tied my hair up into a messy bun.

I grabbed my bag and headed downstairs and was about to walk out the door when I heard Connor call my name.

" Jane." Connor said.

" Ye." I said and he came up to me and hugged me.

" What was that for?" I asked.

" Just a goodbye hug until I see you later." He said.

" I'll see you later." I said and kissed him quickly before heading out the door.

I met Cicely at Topshop and we started shopping and talking about a lot of stuff including her and James, Connor and me, School and about what we were planning to do for the Summer holidays which was coming around soon.

When we finished shopping we went to starbucks. It was already 3 o'clock, we had been shopping since 11:00am and managed to get around to a tonne of shops.

We sat down in the shade as the weather was so hot and we needed to cool down a bit.

" Are you ready to order?" A tall woman with long blonde wavy hair said.

" Yes. Em I'll have a Strawberry and banana smoothie please." Cicely said.

" I'll have a banana smoothie please." I said and the waitress took the menus and went inside starbucks.

" So are you having fun?" Cicely asked.

" Of course. Im having a blast." I said and then the waitress was back and she handed us our smoothies and I took a big sip of my smoothie as I was so thirsty, Connor told me that we could only have normal drinks in the odd time because it wasn't good for our digestive system.

" Are you worried about seeing your parents?" Cicely asked.

" Ye of course. Me and Connor have to tell them that we're dating and that's not going to go down well." I said and then I felt a huge pain in my gum and I rubbed my cheek.

" Are you alright?" Cicely asked.

" Ye, fine. Im just going to go to the bathroom." I said and I got up and legged it inside. I made sure the bathroom was clear before calling Connor.

" Hey Jane." Connor said.

" Con I need you to come and pick me up now" I said, My gum was really sore. I looked in the mirror and realised that on both sides of my mouth was pointed fangs coming down through my gums. My fangs had come and I couldn't let Cicely see.

" Why what's wrong? Are you hurt? Did something happen?" He asked.

" It's my gum its really sore and I think my fangs have come in." I said in a panicked tone.

" Ok. Just tell Cicely you need to go because you have to help me with something, ok." Connor said.

" Con, I don't like lying to her." I said.

" Just trust me. I 'll be there in about five minutes ok. Where are you?" Con asked.

" Starbucks hurry because its painful." I said.

" I'll be there as quick as I can. See you soon." Connor said and he hung up the phone.

I exited the bathroom and came out of starbucks. I went back over to where Cicely was sitting.

" Are you ok? Is everything alright?" Cicely asked.

" It's fine. Cicely, Connor called me,  he's picking me up in five minutes." I said.

" Why?" She asked.

" Because he need's help with something and it's urgent." I said and I saw Connor's car pull up beside starbucks and I ran over to the car.

" See you soon. Im sorry." I said.

" I'll be fine. Just go and don't bother meeting up with me again Jane and just so you know I paid for the smoothies." Cicely said and she walked off down the street and I felt so guilty while I hopped into the car.

" Im sorry Jane." Connor said while placing his hand on top of mine.

" Don't apologize, It's not your fault. Can we go my Gum is really sore." I said while I was in pain and now I was sad that I had fought with my best friend for the very first time.

" Ok." Connor said and then he started driving at speed until we reached the vampiro.