Worried

A/N : I'm back! Let's just start it...fufufu

=============

Hoseok's POV

"Jimin....Just put it in..."

"Are you ready?"

"Yeah...." I nodded.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

"Ok! Get your hands out there! Pali!" I said. Then Jimin take out his hands out the microwave after putting a bag of popcorn. "Good job Jiminie! Now we have to wait!" I said excitedly running out from the "kitchen" and jumps to the sofa, preparing a movie to watch.

"Wow...how can you afraid of microwave? You look brave for me..." Jimin chuckled, sitting beside me. "I could ask you the same, how can you not afraid of microwave? It's looked like it's going to explode for sec." I pouted with my ears down.

"Anyway, what are we going to watch?" Asked Jimin. "I'm searching...." I said. "Ah!"

"Wae, wae, wae?" Jimin panicked. "It's looks..good?" I said as I pointed the movie. Then Jimin leaned towards the screen,"Attack on Titan? Are you sure that's a good idea," Jimin said worriedly, by looking at the cover.

"Meh," I don't care. "But it looked so scary, and what is that giant red fleshy thing?! A Giant b-bug?" He trembled. "Jimin, don't judge the book by its cover," I explained professionally.

*Ting*

"Oh! Looks like it's ready. Come on Jiminie it's your job," as I walked away to the microwave,"but it's not a book (╥ω╥')..." Jimin said quietly.

Aftermath.......

"Uhhhhh........." I blanked, what the hell did I just watch. I thinking what just happened, it's feels like my soul has left my body, so is Jiminie. But that poor Eren boy....even though it's 2D, why why???!!.

"See! I told you!" Jimin punched my shoulder lightly. "Why won't you listen to me, now I'm going to have nightmares about that.....errr....giant nudes thing!" Jimin yelled. "Okay I'm wrong, sheesh," I give up.

"Anyway, let's get to sleep," I said lazily as I walked to my bed. "No! With one condition!" Jimin pouted. "What? Milk? Magic to help you grow taller? There no wa--" "No not that! Why do you even said that, you know that I'm sensitive about those..." Jimin pouted, looking me unbelievably.

"Then what?" I asked. "Sleep with me....?" Jimin said unsure. "Wha?!--" "pwease.....*Sparkle*" Jimin begged with his ears down and adorable cat eyes. "Huff.....Fine," I chuckled. I'm weak against that.

"Yay~!" He hurray.

===============

At college

"Look like we're have different class....good bye Jiminie~!" I waved at him as we going through different hall. "Bye~!" He waved back.

So...my today lessons is History class. I went to my class there's only few student in there. But they glared at me. Gulped. I decided to ignore 'cause why not? I went to my sit by the window (Main character's sits), I'm pretty sure someone gonna picked a fight or bully me--

"Hey Mute!" See? I looked up,"..." or should I say I glared at them.

"Well that's a good expression," they scoffed. But I looked back at the window.

"You Fuck--" The girl raised her hand, I flinched because the reflection by the window.

"Yah..what are you doing?" This voice...I turned around.

"Ah, Oppa! This slut being mean to me," she lied. "Did I ask you that? I said what are you doing?" Jungkook angrily stared at her. "I-I--...urgh! Why do you care? I thought you hate the Mute!" She yelled. "..." silence.

"Pfft...you thought," Jungkook scoffed showing his red eyes. The girls flinched, "Tch!" and stomped away. "Hey you alright?" He asked, sitting beside me.

"Why did you help me," I looked away, frustrated. "....I don't know..." he said unemotionally. "Yah! What wrong with your arms!" He shouted as he forcefully grabbed my arm. I looked at my arm. Shit. "What's with the bruises?!" He asked gripping my arm tightly. It's the bruises from yesterday, it hasn't faded yet?!

"...."

"Hey speak!" He grabbed my chin, facing him. "Let go, it's none of your business," I pulled my arm but he won't let go, instead he glared at me.

"What's. Wrong. With. Your. Arms?" He deadly-glared at me.

I bit my lips, "..."

"Of course the stupid fangirls of yours bullied me!!!" I yelled angrily. Gasped. "Ahh.....I didn't mean to..." I apologized nervously. "..." but a silence in respond. He's gonna kill me! But instead he pulled me outside through the rooftop.

"Yah! Jungkook what are you doing, the class gonna start!!" I yelled trying to let go. Suddenly he cupped my cheeks and kissed me. A deep one. "Ya-- Jung--mfff!!" I panicked. But surprisingly, I pushed him off.

"Yah! What the hell--" I widened my eyes when I saw his face. That the face with full of worry and sadness. "Jungkook....?" I called him. Suddenly he hugged me.

"It's is my business," he trembled he's words. He looked so weak....."Jungkookie....." without realization, tears started falling down to my cheeks.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

*Click*

"Fufufu.....gotcha,"

===================

A/N : Omo Omo Omo someone disturbing our lovely moment. I wonder who is that? Anyway this is for today chapter.Chao~!

This is Jungkook's vampire eyes by the way! :