Chapter 37

Destiny POV

It's been three months since I've talk to Simon and I miss him so much. I still dream about him and think of him constantly. The only thing that keeps me going is that I'm carrying his child.

I know it's not Jacob's baby. We always wore condoms and around the time I found out I was pregnant and he would make me take birth control pills. When I seen I was throwing up and feeling hungry all the time I went to confirm that I was actually pregnant. Come to find out, I got pregnant around the time I slept with Simon. Plus, when I spent the night with him he constantly came inside of me. I've been wearing big hoodies a lot to hiding my growing stomach.

Jacob took away my phone and forced me to leave my dorm to live with him. He's also been hitting me more frequently. He only hits my face. I always try to cover my stomach so he doesn't kill the only thing that's keeping me sane.

I always covered my bruises that I got from Jacob with makeup but today I was too tired to do so. It was only a little bruise on my cheek. I doubt that it would be noticeable.

"I'm going to the school's library to study for my exams" I lied. I have to lie to even go spend time with Lily. He doesn't have anything against her. It's just the fact that if Lily doesn't ask him permission for me to go out with her he won't let me go anywhere.

Lily and I went bought some food and went back to her dorm. I didn't realize that she was scanning my face.

"Why do you have a hand print bruise on the side of your face" Lily panicked. I shouldn't of known Lily would notice.

"It's nothing I accidentally hit myself" I lied.

"Is Jacob hitting you?!"

I couldn't help but to hesitate. I didn't know whether to tell her or not. I want help out of this situation, I really do. I don't want him to kill my baby.

"Y-yes I don't know what to do" I tried to hold back my tears. "I-I'm scared what if he kills my baby?"

"Your baby?" Lily looked at me in confusion. Until, she scanned my whole appearance. You could see I picked up weight from these past few months.

"Is it Simon's" she asked. I shook my head yes crying into my hands.

"Jacob doesn't want kids. What if finds out I'm pregnant and beats me so I could have a miscarriage or what if I give birth and he realizes it's not his because the baby has slanted eyes and neither one of us have slanted eyes" I rambled on.

"Did you at least tell Simon that you're pregnant. You know he'll never let you stay here if he knew you were carrying his child?" She asked.

"No, Jacob took my phone and broke it in front of me once we got to New York. I'm not even allowed to speak with my mother"

"Aww baby why didn't you ask to use my phone to call him" she hugged me. "Do you remember his number?"

"Yes but I don't have the courage to talk to him. What if he's over me and doesn't want anything to do with me?"

"Stop crying. You're not making any moves to find any of that out so stop feeling bad for yourself"

"I just really miss him. I haven't talked to him in three months. I just want to be able to hear his voice."

"Ok give me his number I'll call him in front of you to see if he at least wants to come to New York to see you"

"I don't know if I could leave the house unless I have to go to school"

"I'm going to come get you and make up a lie. So stop crying" she wiped my tears.

"What's his number?" She asked. I told her his number and she dialed it into her phone and put it on speaker. She tried to give the phone to me but I pushed it away when I heard it ringing. I don't know the right words to say to him.

"Hello who's this?" Simon says. My heart start pounding. I haven't heard his voice in three months. The only time I'm lucky enough to hear his voice is in my dreams.

"It's Lily. I'm calling you because Destiny misses you"

"Yeah right" he said sarcastically. "I doubt that's she even thinking about me"

"That's all she thinks about. You should come to New York to come see her"

"I don't think that a good idea. I wouldn't want to ruin her relationship with her boyfriend. I just want her to be happy" he says. If only he knew Jacob treats me like shit already and there's no way I could be happy with him.

"But she's not happy. So much happened after that night she spent with you. I'm not going to explain it because I think it's better if Destiny sits down and explain it"

"...Ok I'll book a flight to fly out there next week" he says. My heart starts pounding out of my chest. I'm finally going to be able to see him.

"Ok thank you" Lily said.

"Wait before you hang up" he started to say. "Tell Destiny I love her" then he hung up.

"I told you he doesn't hate you" Lily said. "You have to get on Jacob's good side so he doesn't suspect a thing"

I thought I was never going to be able to see him again. The fact that I'm going to to able to see the love of my life and the father of my unborn child next week brings so much joy to me.

✨✨

I hope you enjoyed the chapter