Chapter 24

Destiny POV

"Destiny you never told me you had a boyfriend" she said. "Why don't you come inside?" He tells Jay.

"I have a curfew" he lies. "Maybe another time" he added.

"Oh ok" she surprising took it well. I got out of the car.

He waved bye to us and drove off. My mom waits until we get in the house.

"That's not the same guy that I seen you with the last time" she says. I remembered the last time it was Simon that took me home and was confessing his bullshit to me. She remembers it too.

"Mom come on it's just a different car but it's the same guy"

"The other guy didn't have tattoos Destiny. Do you think I'm stupid?" She raised her voice.

"I don't think you're stupid" I looked down.

"When you had a miscarriage you couldn't even tell me who was the father of your baby. I don't want the same thing to happen again" she tells me. If only I could really tell her who was the father of my baby at the time. Hell, I still can't tell her now. He's engaged and it will only make me look bad.

"It won't happen again mom" I said going into my room.

Two weeks later...

Jay and I have been meeting up more. We don't really do anything but kiss. I've tried to have sex with him but he's convinced the only reason why I want to do it is because I'm trying to use something against Simon. I mean it's kind of true.

Recently, Simon has been calling me non stop and texting me saying "we need to talk". We have nothing to talk about. He played me and that's it.

Jay's taking me home again. Hopefully my mom isn't here because he's been trying to avoid her. She really wants to get to know him. I understand she's my mom she should know what type of guy I'm getting involved with but, I don't want the truth to accidentally slip out.

"Why don't we go back to your place" I suggest.

"No I'm going to sleep after I drop you off"

"You say that everyday then you FaceTime me till 3 in the morning" I roll my eyes. I'm tired of the same excuse. "Wow you're really that scared of Simon" I shake my head. Why is he even scared of him. I'm not even scared of his ass.

"I'm not scared of him. It would be easy to bring you home but you want to tell our business to everyone"

"I wasn't going to say anything to anyone" I kind of lied. I have to tell Lily everything of course.

"Yes the fuck you are" he says pulling up to my house and I got out the car.

"Bye don't fucking call, text, or FaceTime me tonight" I slammed the car door and throw up my middle finger.

"I'll call you tonight" he shouted.

"Fuck you Jay" i shout back. I walk up to my door and there's a bouquet of roses. I pick the up and bring them into the house hoping its someone special. I look at the card and it says:

I miss you we really need to talk
-Simon

I roll my eyes. I thought about throwing the roses away but your girl decided to make rose water out of it. My skincare routine is about to be litty as fuck.

I take a shower and get ready for bed. I started to drift off to sleep until, my phone starts ringing. I pick it up thinking its Jay until, I hear a deep voice say "Did you like the roses"

I didn't even reply I just hung up the phone. The whole engagement thing was the last straw. I can't be with a guy who's getting married. Plus, he did that without giving me a heads up so I can move on with my life.

Two days later...

"Ah Jay" I moaned bouncing up and down on him. He grabbed my hips and thrusted upwards.

I was shaking from my second orgasm. Why does he have so much energy. I get off him thinking its over but he flips me on my back.

"Ass up" he says. I do as he says. Without any warning he slams back into me and starts giving me some powerful strokes. I was trying to run but he kept pulling me in harder.

"J-jay I can't take it" I moaned.

"You wanted it so bad you're gonna take all I give to you" he grunted. In a few thrust he pulls out and cums on my back. I fall flat on the bed.

"I don't think I can walk" I muffled in his pillow. He got a wet cloth and wiped the cum on my back.

"I'll carry you" he turns me over, kissing me.

I think I'm in love and him.

A week later...

One of Jay's friends were having a party and Jay wanted to bring me. I had to ask is Simon going to be there before I approved on going.

Jay has been really touchy since we had sex. All he wants to do is touch me and whisper dirty things in my ear. I mean I'm complaining or anything.

I was dancing on Jay until I spotted Simon from across the room with that senior citizen ass bitch. Even if he's here with her I don't want him to see me.

"Jay let's go sit down" I say pulling him to sit down with me. Of course, he pulls me on his lap.

"You want me to get you a drink" he asks. My thirsty ass forgot I was hiding from Simon so I say yeah sure.

Simon looks in my direction but I quickly turn my head hoping he didn't see me.

Jay comes back with my drink. He give him a kiss on the cheek. Nothing major but someone thought it was the worst thing in the world. As I look forward, Simon is looking at Jay and I like he wants to kill us.

He completely walks away from his "fiancé" and comes towards me.

"Jay I have to go to the bathroom" I say trying to get away from Simon.

I speed walk to the bathroom. He catches up to me and pulls me into the bathroom locking the door.

✨✨

I hope you enjoyed the chapter