Chapter Five

Please don't forget to vote,share,and comment THANK YOU 😘

✨✨

Destiny POV

The next day, I couldn't wait to get up and tell Lily what happened. I also, need to have a talk with Bobby about the pictures he sent me.

I went over to Lily's so we could go to school together. She was already arguing on the phone with Jinhwan. Damn they just woke up what's there to argue about.

She hung up the phone on him.

"Let me straighten my hair then we could go" she said walking into her room.

She was straightening her hair so, I decided to spill the tea.

"Simon asked me to be his girlfriend"

She turned around almost burning her ear.

"No way, how did he do it so I know what to expect from Gray"

Damn she's still dwelling on this relationship with Gray while she's with Jinhwan.

"Well, let's start with Bobby sending me thirst traps" I covered my face because Lily doesn't even know Bobby does that with me.

"Biiiitch Bobby was not sending thirst traps"

"He did hold on" I pulled out the receipts because she thinks I'm playing.

When I showed her, her mouth dropped open.

"Damn I should of started dating Bobby instead" she said still staring at the pictures.

"Anyways, he got mad and put me in my place. Girl, then he says"

I start faking his deep voice. "as long as we're together you can't be doing that shit" Lily starts laughing.

"So I'm like oh shit we're together? Then he asks me to be his girlfriend two times and I say yes" we jump up and down with joy.

"By the way, I kind of told Simon to check Mina's diary and now the bitch might get in trouble" I said nonchalantly.

"You're using your power for evil...I love it"

She finished straightening her hair and we went off to school.

I see Bobby in the hallway and he immediately walks up to me.

"You didn't give me any feedback about the pictures" he smiled. Ughhh this is going to be hard. He's so cute.

"Umm because I was with my boyfriend and he seen the pictures..." I trailed off.

"...oh ok I'm sorry I guess" before I could say anything he walked away.

"You hurt his feelings. He probably had a crush on you" Lily said.

"Yeah but, I'm with Simon" we walked to our lockers in silence until, Mina came down the halls mad as fuck.

"Guys how about my dad found out about my diary and now I'm grounded. He even told my mom what was in there and now I can't do anything. They even took my phone, tv, and laptop." She crossed her arms.