✖︎

Tweeks POV

I texted Ruby to let her know I'd be here for her no matter. I sighed and leaned against my wall. "This is just great!" I said frustrated. I pulled at my hair and furrowed my brows. "Why why why! Why did I have to catch feelings! Jesus!" I started rocking myself back and forth, making frustrated noises. I stopped when a pair of hands took mine into their own. I was brought into a hug. All I could see was orange and I knew. It was my best friend, Kenny McCormick. He was there when Craig wasn't. He stayed by my side through thick and thin. I calmed down and hugged back, letting myself shed a couple tears. I felt him playing with my hair and drawing circles on my back.

"Don't cry over him bean, he doesn't deserve you anyways.." he said in a soothing manner. I hiccuped and calmed down. "But I l-loved him Ken" "shhshh" Kenny murmured. "I know sweetie, but look at it this way.. someone who's liked you can come out and say it, and you can feel love, but two sided baby.." he cooed. I smiled feeling my cheeks heat up. "-rrr- You really think so..?" He nodded "I know so"

I woke up to arms hung around my waist. I turned my head to see Kenny asleep with drool oozing out of his mouth. I giggled and sat up stretching. I got up and checked my phone. "Fuck Monday's dude.." I rubbed my eyes and grabbed a green oversized sweater with some torn black jeans and my vans. By the time I finished getting dressed Kenny had barely woken up. He grinned at me and got up. "Someone looks cute today" I smirked and rolled my eyes. "You know I have to woo the boys since I'm single now" I said nudging kenny. "Well you're certainly wooing one right now." He chuckled and ruffled my hair. "Cmon beauty queen before we're late" I smiled and we walked downstairs.

Once I had my thermos of coffee, kenny linked arms with me and we walked to the bus stop with Stan, Kyle and Cartman. "Hey Tweek, Kenny" Kyle and Stan said in unison. "Heard what happened with Craig, don't worry about it you're not missing out he's and asshole" Cartman blurted out, earning himself a punch from Kyle. "I just snickered and shrugged. "I'll live, there's plenty more fish in the sea" I said while looking at Kenny. His face got red so he put his parka up to cover it. I just smiled as the bus pulled up. My heart dropped instantly when I saw Craig with some guy. He seemed happy.. just like how he acted with me. Kenny pulled me out of my thoughts by interlocking our hands. He walked by my side as we made our way to the back. "God I can feel eyes staring through me Kenny.." he just chuckled. "What fuckers! Have you not ever seen two boys holdin hands?!" He yelled. I blushed and hid in my sweater.

I made eye contact with Craig several times throughout the bus ride. I felt incredibly uncomfortable but I shrugged it off. I have to get on with my life, I can't stay stuck up on someone who doesn't share the same feelings. I told myself. The bus came to a halt and everyone exited. Kenny and I were the last to get off, his hand we're still interlocked with mine. It was nice and it made me feel less anxious and paranoid. But everything came back when I saw Craig waiting for us, the boy with him earlier had disappeared. "Tucker." Kenny said. "McCormick." He replied. "Can we help you?" Kenny asked. "I just wanted to apologize, to you Tweek. I'm sorry I wasted your time on me, but I hope we can still be friends. I gulped and forced a smile, which earned a concerned look from Kenny. "You didn't waste my time, because I liked being with you, even if it was fake, but it's okay, I hope we can be friends too." I said. I then pulled kenny along with me. He had a huge grin and suddenly I was in his arms bridal style. "I'm so proud coffee bean!" He said planting kisses on my cheeks. I giggled and pushed him off. "Chill out, I'm just being civil" I said leaning into his chest. I looked back and waved bye to Craig. He waved back and walked away from the school. I shrugged and turned back, it's not unusual for him to skip.

Kenny carried me all the way into class and sat me down sitting next to me. "Aww that's so cute, when did you guys start dating?" Bebe asked. "-ack!- Uh we aren't sorry aha" she just smiled "Well I can tell you will be soon!" I just blushed and rolled my eyes. I looked over at Kenny. I panicked when I saw him smiling with blood running from his nose to his neck. I grabbed tissues from my bag and put them in, then cleaned up the blood that was all over him. I raised my hand frantically. "I need to go -gAH- to the nurse! Kenny's bleeding!" the teacher dismissed us and I dragged kenny to the hall. "C'mon Ken get up, I'm strong but not that strong!" Kenny just grinned and kissed my cheek. "Cute sweet baby" I blushed and furrowed my eyebrows continuing to drag him. "Shit! Do you need help..? FUck!" I lturned my head to see that kid that was with Craig earlier. I sighed and nodded. "-Gah!- oh uh, Please." He nodded and picked kenny up with his other arm. "I uh.. I've been meaning to -FUCK SHIT- talk to you Tweek" "oh uhm, you are?" "Thomas, I uh, I've been talking to craig and I just wanted your blessing to say yes to him.." Craig's already getting a boyfriend.. Jesus that was fast. "Why? I mean.. he never really liked me so it shouldn't matter." "Yeah but you liked him, I'd feel bad -asshole!- if I didn't ask" I gave him a half hearted smile. "Go ahead dude, people need to live their lives right?" He nodded and smiled. "Anyways, thank you for helping me bring my boyfriend to the nurse, have a good day!" He smiled and walked off. "Fuck I let my pettiness show.. "Bean we're dating?" I rolled my eyes and dragged him to a bed in the nurses office.
"What's wrong?" "He got a bloody nose and he's acting funny" the nurse got up and walked over. She checked over him. "Okay look, I don't know what the fuck is up, just take him home so he can rest." She said while handing me a note. I sighed and picked kenny up and waited for our stuff to get sent down till we started our walk to my house.

Song: Oh Devil by Eletric Guest