✖︎

Craig's POV

I was sitting at the park, my 'boyfriend' next to me. I was going to do something, hopefully he takes it well. I didn't want to make him upset, I just need someone to actually like or love, not this fake shit, and I'm almost certain he feels the same.

I huffed, this was harder than it sounds. Just, spit it out! We've been waiting 5 whole fucking minutes for me to speak! I gulped and turned towards Tweek. He noticed my head turn so he shifted his gaze from the ground towards me. I sighed and let go of his hand. "We need to stop Tweek." He opened his mouth as to say something but quickly shut it knowing what I meant. "Oh.. Okay Craig, if you feel that's what's best.. we all have lives to live, I don't want to be holding you back." I got a sinking feeling as he just smiled and walked off. His eyes looked watery but nothing came. Shit shit shit what'd I do.. No! I grew some balls and took back my life! Now I can ask out the person I've been dying for!

I smiled content with myself and walked off towards my own home. "Hopefully mom won't mind"

"yoU WHAT??" My mom shrieked. "HE WAS FINE WITH IT, BOTH OF US CANT LIE FOREVER" I screamed back. She let out a frustrated sigh. "Fine fine.. as long as he's okay.. I can't see how you didn't fall in love with him over the years, started in kindergarten and ended in high school.." she said whilst rubbing her forehead. "I love you son.. but good luck telling you're father" my eyes widened and I gulped. I completely forgot I'd have to tell him.. he's out biggest fan out of everyone here! I'll just tell him when I have a boyfriend so he can move to a different ship.
I shook my head and walked upstairs to my room. I was took aback when I saw Ruby in there sitting on my bed. "Can I help you?" I asked. She looked with puffy eyes and furrowed eyebrows. "Why Fucker?" "He's okay Ruby, he agreed with me anyways" "tHATS WHAT HE WANTS YOU TO THINK!" She said rushing out, shoving her phone against my chest. "OW!" I yelled after her. I looked down at her phone. It was on a group chat with her, Karen, Kenny and Tweek.

Tweek/Kenny/Karen

"So he out of no where just ended it?"

"..yeah, I mean itsokay if thats what he realy wwants"

"I'm sorry coffee bean I know you felt for him.."

"Yeah it's okay Tweek! You can just be my other big brother!❤️"

"Lol thanks Karen💘"

"Yeah just HMU whenever coffee bean!🧡"

"I'll hold you to it Ken!!"

I set down the phone and jumped on my bed. "Well fuck" I sighed out. I sat up and a ding went off. I picked up Ruby's phone and it was Tweek.

"Hey.. look just because things between your brother and I didn't work doesn't mean we can't hang out like we did, I'll
always be here for you Ruby!💖"

I felt my stomach churn. I walked to Ruby's room and gave her, her phone. I sat next to her and rubbed her back. "Look I'm sorry Ruby, I know you liked us and everything but maybe it's for the best.." she just shrugged and nodded. "Okay.. just don't get mad when I bail on you to hang with him." I snickered and nodded. "I won't" she gave me a hug then told me to get out. Great, she's herself again thank god. I walked back to my room and laid down.

"I need a fucking nap.."

Yoooo so I'm here with a Twenny book that turns back to Creek but it's Twenny for a while and yeah. Hope it goes swell🤟