Richie tozer smutt?...Oof.

(1. They are fictional characters. 2. They are aged up to 17 when I do this.)
Your POV

I was walking down the street to go to the arcade to pick up my little brother. I open the door and the old arcade was exactly the same from when I used to go with the rest of the losers club. All of us had kinda got distanced even though we said we wouldn't.
"Y/N" your little brother yelled as he came up and dragged you over to where he was.

"I met a new friend" he says eagerly. "Ohhh who buddy" you say as you come face to face with Richie. "His name is Richie he's really good at games" your little brother says letting you go. "Y/n it's nice to see you again" he says gently and you feel your face get hot. "Yeah" you say opening your arms for a hug. He gladly wrapped his arms around you and you felt his hand slide down to your butt and he grabbed it.

You put your hands in his hair and pull it slightly. "Stop" you whisper and look around for your brother. He was gone over playing a game. You put your head back in the crook of his neck and he rests his hand on your ass. You kiss his neck and you feel him quiver. "I forgot how much I missed you Tozier" I whispered in his ear and flashed a quick smile.

The truth is you have had a huge crush on Richie for the longest time. You always got jealous when he was talking to other girls. He breaks you out of your thoughts with him picking you up. "No. Not here. Someone will see and you have a girlfriend Richie." I say and try to let him put me down. "She's not my girlfriend she is just some hoe I tried to replace the hole you left." He says. "What. I left a hole you broke my heart with how many other girls you talked to I was in love with you Tozier" I say knowing I was still in love with him.

He looks shocked and puts you down. "I'm sorry" he says and you know it's real because he never says sorry. He pulls you aside to where nobody could see and brings you into a soft kiss and it get rougher and sloppy. You pull away and say "call me later so we can sort this out". He looks you up and down then smacks your ass "will do hot stuff" he says and follows you like a puppy.

You find your brother "cmon buddy we have to go" you say to him basically pulling him away from the games. "Can Richie come please" he looks at me with puppy dog eyes. I look at Richie and he gives me the same look. "Please" Richie says pouting his lip. "God guys." You say giving in. You grab your bothers hand as you walk out and Richie grabs his other hand.

On the way to your house you catch Richie staring at your ass and boobs multiple times. "So where is your house" Richie says. "Oh um it's-" Richie cuts you off by saying "you don't live with your parents do you?" You look at him and shake your head "Yeah I moved out early and took custody of him because the place we were staying was not good" you say and your brother looks up at Richie and me. "Didn't you guys used to be friends" and we both smile at each other. "Yeah." We say in unison.

"We're here" I say as we walk up to a small house and your little brother runs inside. You guys walk a few feet behind him and look at each other. "He's going to his grandmas tonight" you say knowing what he was thinking. "Oh" he says and you feel him put his hand in your back pocket. You smack his hand and pull his hand out.

You walk in and take off your shoes. You walk into your little brothers room and help him pack up the rest of his stuff. You and your brother sit on the floor and play with toys as you pack up. Richie stands in the doorway silently watching with a smile on his face. You finally finished packing as his grandma got here and you walk him out to the car and say goodbye. And wave as he drove away.

You walk back in the house and see Richie with his stupid grin. You close and lock the door "what are you smiling for" you ask with a giggle. "Your going to be a great mother...hopefully to my kids" he says but says the last part under his breath. "What?" You ask wondering what he said. "Nothing...y/n what are we doing" he asks and you get a hot face and your stomach drops. "H-hm. W-what?" You say.