Insane (Ending)

Evan's POV

"He's back." Jonathan cried. I rubbed his back. "Hey, you wanna go on a mission with me and the guys?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

He smiled weakly. "You know exactly how to make my day." He said and jumped off my lap.

He ran downstairs and to the kitchen where everyone was.

~Time Skip~

I heard sirens go off. I look over a Delirious. He looks back at me. I smirked an ran.

Everyone followed after me. We ran into a dark alley. The exact one I first met Jonathan in.

I grabbed his hand. He squeezed back. We ducked behind trash bins while the other found different cover.

We took deep breaths. He slipped his mask on, so did I. Mine was an owl while his was a hockey mask.

I smiled at him. "You ready?" I asked. "Always." We both darted to the roof. He was the first to climb the ladder. I followed.

"Stop right now!" I police officer yelled. We both chuckled and ran the opposite way of the voices.

They climbed up the ladder and pointed their guns at us. I heard a bang. My natural instinct was to get Jonathan out the way.

I ran and wrapped my arms around his waist, causing us to spin and barely miss the bullet.

"Thanks babe." He said with a chuckle. "Anytime baby." We continued running. I saw that the builds stopped.

Jonathan's POV

I heard a helicopter engine. "There's our ride!" I shout to Evan over all the noise.

"Get in!" I heard a squeaky voice shout. It was Lui flying the helicopter. A rope way thrown down. Evan grabbed it.

He turned back to me and held out his hand. All of a sudden, the helicopter jerked, causing me to not reach Evan's hand. Lui dodged a rocket launcher bullet.

I looked and saw the officers were catching up to me. I went back some and ran. Nothing was there to catch me if I failed this stunt.

I reached for Evan's hand and he reached for mine. He tugged with all his might and got me to a safe part of the rope.

We all started to cheer. Lui flew us back to our hideout. Me and Evan were still on the rope, holding on tightly.

When we finally made it back to our home, I was finally able to let go of the rope. "You okay baby?" I heard Evan say and place his hand on my waist.

"Yeah, Just rope burned." He agreed with my statement. The crew came around and we all cheered at our victory.

We all marched to the kitchen to get some wine. We all sat around the kitchen area and crack jokes about the mission we just accomplished.

Tyler held up his glass. "Cheers to the best crew ever." We all held up our cups. "Cheers!"

And that is the ending! I hope you guys liked it. I had a lot of fun writing it. Bye! 💙❤️