You Can't Hide From Us

⚠️Trigger warning ⚠️

Delirious's POV

"Nighty night." I whispered and slit his throat. He gargled and eventually his body went limp.

I chuckled to myself and walked out the abandoned house. I looked at my clothes and saw blood on them.

I put my hoodie over my shirt and zipped it. My pants were black so you couldn't tell.

I walked home with my hood up and my hands in my pocket. It was dark outside and I wasn't supposed to leave but I did.

I know Evan is worried but he can't protect me from everything. I opened the garage door.

The garage held multiple expensive cars. It was all white too. I've never been in here.

I don't own a car. I prefer to walk everywhere.

They say we're crazy, they say we're ill

Luke?

You can't hide from us Johnny boy

I stopped in my tracks. Dad?

Yes

A loud ringing noise filled my ears. I covered my ears and fell to my knees. "Get out of my head!" I screamed.

Never! You will pay for what you did!

I hit myself in the head repeatedly. This tactic failed. He laughed evilly.

You're only hurting yourself.

He kept taunting me. I kept hitting myself. I need this to stop. I really do.

I walked in the house quietly. I went upstairs to the bathroom. I locked myself in.

I reached into my pocket. I found my trusty knife. I pressed the tab to make the blade come out.

Do it Jonathan, you're worthless.

"I'm worthless." I repeated. It's like something took over my body. I brought the knife to my wrist and made a viscus cut down the middle.

I didn't wince. I didn't cry. It felt good. I did it again. Those two cuts turned into four. The four became ten.

I laughed like a maniac. I heard the doorknob twist and open forcefully, breaking the lock.

I looked up and saw Evan. He looked worried and rushed to my aid. "Look how pretty." I said, playing with the blood coming out of my wrist.

Evan had discuss and worry in his eyes. I felt like a child playing with its food. It was amusing to me.

Evan wrapped my arm in a bandage that looked like a cast. I then was out of my trance and realized what I had done.

I cried into Evan's chest. "He's back." I cried out.