NINE

Third Persons POV

Both Jungkook and Tae froze. Not actually want to believe what they're seeing....

Thump..

Thump..

Thump..

Both hearts pump with the same rhythm.. That familiar feeling that they felt, now meant a thing..

In only a flash, Jungkook stumbled and run towards his hyung.. Tears of joy, mix with the same feeling he had when he lost him..

Guilt.

Still frozen in disbelief.. And shock.. It took the older to respond..

"Let go Jungkook.. Let me go.,"

he mumble the last part but the other didn't move an inch, like a statue..

"No..never.."

Was the reply that came out of jungkooks mouth..

If I let you go..

I would lose you again..

"...that's not what you said before I left... Aren't I annoying? A disturbance? Aren't I a fag?... You already lost me Jungkook.." Taehyung replied, still trying hard not to cry..

"Then.. I'll find a way to find you., over and over again.." Tightening the hug, the younger let his tears drop on his hyungs shoulder..

Life is like a road.,

When you walk on it without knowing where it ends.. You'll eventually be curious and continue walking to find out..

Then.. If I lost you and follow a road.. If I never give up.. I will definitely find you,,

Then make you fall for me.,

Like how you did before..

What if somebody has already taken my place?

What if someone found you first and that I'm too late?

"Hyung.. Do you-----hate me?.. Do you not love me anymore?.. If so.. Just look at me in the eyes and tell me that you don't. So I can say goodbye.. And let you go... Even if I don't want to..".. Chocking on his every words,, Jungkook tried to imagine his life without him..

Dull and lifeless..

Black and white..

Colorless..

Patiently waiting, the older of the two could only wrap his arms around the boys shoulder and cry on his toned chest..

"Even if you'll let me go.. I'll never let myself love another person ever again..." Taehyung replied back., returning the sweet gesture of the younger who could only cry harder, if possible..

Ah.. Sometimes, the road that your walking is broken.. That's why you have to fix it to reach its end,.

And yes.. It took awhile..
But Jungkook found him again..

__________________________________

END :)

You thought?👏😂...

Well, not reaallllllyy.... *clears throat nervously* i was planning to kill tae but im afraid you guys will be mad and i dont like happy endings so this is weird.. And cringeyyy..

I'll try to do it better!! AND ILL BE UPDATING ON FRIDAYS ONLY BECAUSE SCHOOL IS BEING A BI- yeah you know that.

ANYWAYS!! LOVE YOU GUYS!! PLEASE SUPPORT THIS BOOK AND KINDLY FOLLOW MEHH!! (I need friends, I'm lonely AF😶)

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤