? Mornings ?

A/n: Cute parents AU ahead, fuck...

"Daddy," was the first word that Kylo heard taht morning. He groaned before he felt two, chubby hands on his cheeks, making him smile a bit.

"Hi baby," Kylo let out a yawn before opening his eyes to see his red-head son looking at him, his green eyes piercing his soul.

The little one giggled as he laid his head on Ren's chest, begging his wide chest tightly.

"Armitage, wake up love. You have to see Evan," Ren mumbled as he ran his hands through Hux's strawberry-blonde hair.

Hux took a deep breath, opening his eyes lightly, revealing those same bright green eyes. Hux look down at his Husband and his little boy, who was still giggling and holding onto Ren.

"My two boy, huh?" Hux mumbled, his voice groggy from sleeping.

He tangle his hands through Evan's vivid red hair before turning to the love of his life, smiling before kissing him.

"PAPA!" The little boy nearly jumped on Hux's chest, making Hux grunt and Ren laugh.

"Calm down there kid, you don't weight much less than dad. You don't want to break him do you?" Kylo teased as he rolled over to Hux and Evan, wrapping his arms around both of them.

"Sorry Papa," Evan frowned, causing Hux to sigh a bit, a soft smile appearing on his lips.

"Your Father is joking, it's okay love," He assures as he kissed Evan's pink nose. "I think Daddy should make us homemade waffles," Hux suggested making Ren groan, but Evan's smile was enough to convince him.

"Please daddy,