✖️ Take a Break ✖️

Kylo loved everything about Hux. The pint-sized redhead was quiet cute when he stomped around, pissed out of his mind when something wasn't top quality or when something went wrong.

Everything the Hux did was adorable to Kylo, even when he was throwing a fit over the fact that Kylo didn't take his boot of when he stepped into his flat.

"Shoes!" Hux would hiss without even looking up from his device, already knowing that Kylo would 'forget' to take them off.

Kylo couldn't help but chuckle when he messed up Hux's hair as he passed him. Hux, of course was mad and would confront him later but, at least he didn't smack his ass like had done the week before.

"Ren!" Hux's voice rang through his flat as Kylo sat on his couch, his dirty boots laying on Hux's couch.

"Yes love," Kylo looked up from his device to see Hux pissed out of his god damn mind.

"Boot!" He stomped over to his Kylo and pulled off his boots, carrying them over to the side of the door and walked back over to Kylo.

"What the hell was that about earlier today. I can't take it when you mess up my hair, especially when you do it to purposely piss me off. I work my ass off to make sure everything is perfect for the supreme leader and your over here just me-"

Hux speech was interrupted by Kylos lip pushed against his.

"Maybe you should take a break," Kylo put on a grin as he pulled away from a very flushed Hux.

Kylo pulled the red head into his lap, connecting with the younger against, but this time at his neck.

"Ren..." he mumbled as he ran his hair through the other's raven hair.

"Shh," Kylo hushed as he pulled away from the parts of Hux's nice robes. "I think it's time for you to take a quick break," He chuckled as he caressed Hux's cheek with his gloved hands.

"I think you need to stop being a dick," Hux hissed in response with a bitter smile.

"Maybe you need to take some, huh?" Kylo threatens slightly as he grabbed Hux's arm and pushed him to the floor in front of him.

"You don't intimidate me Ren," Hux snarled as Kylo pulled back the layers until he was able to unzip his pants.

"I'm sure I don't General," The top snickered as he grabbed a bit of the generals hair, yanking him up a bit and pulling him down into his cock.

"I hate you," He herd hux mumbled as the red head squinted, trying his best not to gag on his boyfriend's length as a way to impress him.

"I can tell," Kylo replies sarcastically, laughing about in please as Hux gave up and gaged on him.

Kylo let out soft grunts as the redhead bobbed up and down his shaft.

"Good boy," the older cooed as he pulled the smaller off of him, wiping the saliva off his mouth as Hux looked up at him with his crystal blue eyes.

The general pulled on Kylo's robes, begging him silently to take them off as he left dark purple spots on the other's neck.

It only took a few minutes for both of the men to pull of their layers, leaving Hux in a white undershirt and Kylo completely nude.

"I love you, you fucking dork," Hux come red as he ran his hand up and down Kylo's abs, kissing his jawline as he grinned against against the taller's thighs.

"Horny General?" Kylo questioned as the shorter moved to hover over Kylo's erection, sinking down into him with a grunt.

"Fuck..." Hux panted as he sunk completely down, trying not to cry in front of Kylo.

"It's okay," Kylo assured , kissing the Ginger's chiseled cheeks, whispering watery nothing into his ear as Hux tried his best to catch his breath.

"Mm~" The younger gasped into the crook of Kylo's neck, trying not to scream out as he bounced up an down his length.

"Ha... bigger than you... remember," Kylo panted as his partner bounced over him.

"Fuck!" Hux called out as he came on Kylo's chest, biting his lip as he continued to bounce until his liver cane as well.

"Fuck," Kylo grunted as he pulled off of him, pulling the smaller boy close as he didn't want the warm feeling to leave his body.

"I'm still going to beat your ass for embarrassing me today," Hux cursed under his breath.

"I'm sure you will," Kylo replied.