✖️ Brothel ✖️

"Ren, come on buddy we're leaving," Kylo felt a tap on his shoulder after he downed his third shot.

He turned to see it was his cousin Rey, staring him down with worried eyes as he saw Poe and Finn making out in the background.

"No, you guys go on," Kylo shooed with his hand as he rested his head in his hand.

"Are you sure, how will you get him?" Rey asked, obviously not letting Kylo slip out easily.

"I've got money for a Cab, plus we only live a few miles away so I can just walked him," Ren explained as he motioned the bartender to give him more whiskey.

"Alright," Rey side as she pushed some hair out of her face before continuing. "Promise me you'll call me if you need me thought, alright," Rey placed her hand on Ren's shoulder.

"I will," he assured as he down his shot, squeezing his eyes a bit as it went down less smooth than the one prior.

"Alright, stay safe," Ren releases his shoulder and waved by before interrupting Finn and Poe's make out scene.

"I will," Kylo mumbled under his breath even though he knew that Rey was out of earshot.

Once he saw Rey's car leave the parking lot out the window, he tipped the bartender and tucked his wallet in his back pocket, planning the go to a strip club now.

~

Kylo's breath was nearly taken away from his lunch as he excited The Resistance bar were him and his friends were just hanging out as. He could almost feel his face instantly getting chapped as he walked along the sidewalk. He looked around the quiet downtown, looking for 'The Light Side' along the road, a place he visited often because he was too numb to trust himself with being alone.

He sighed when he couldn't find it, sitting on a bent near a bus stop and running his infers through his hair. Ren pulled his phone out of his pocket, looking at his reflection on the black screen. He looked at his eyes in the reflection, realizing how sad it was that he went to strip clubs just so he didn't feel alone.

He continued to look at himself when something caught his eye. In the reflection of his phone, along with his face, was a reflex toon of a neon sign that read 'The First Order'.

He sighed, obviously it was some sort of strip club but what kind, he wouldn't know until he stepped in. Kylo sighed one more time before placing his phone back into the deep pocket of his coat.

'You're absolutely worthless,' he mumbled to himself as he stood up from the bench and walked to the 'The First Order'. He opened the door hesitantly, as if he had enough will power to not go in and instead, call Rey and go home. But... of course, that only crossed his mind for a moment before he opened the door and stepped in.

As soon as he stepped in, he saw what looked like a normal strip club, women and men preforming, smoke filling the air from cigarettes, and the quit buzz of the black lights the hung around the interior of the building.

He walked in and to the front desk to a lady who looked like she absolutely hated her life. She had frizzy black hair, lips that had been overdrawn lipstick, and look no younger than fifty years old.

"Gender," She asked bluntly.

"Pardon?"

"What's your gender?" She asked, pulling out her cigar which, now that he looked closer at it, seemed to be a blunt.

"M-male," Ren stuttered, kind of confused on what the fuck was happening.

"Sexual orientation?" She asked again, flipping through a packet.