Bebang(2) - The Deadhead

BEBANG

''Beauty is something broad; something wonderful, whilst pretty is something perfect. Does choosing imperfection over wonderful matters?''

You would never know how it feels to be trapped alone inside a prison, how it feels like being alone and you have no one to talk to but yourself. Unless you were imprisoned before, or you happened to live inside the psychiatric wards before.

These are the perks of being a writer. You tend to beautify scenes using your powerful, witty words. Creativity is something what a writer has to be proud of. Sobrang haba ng pila ng mga sasakyan na umabot hanggang Araneta ang traffic. Oo exxagge! Hindi na ako magugulat kung bakit binagsakan ng titulong ''Most congested highway in the Philippines'' ang EDSA (C-4). Tinalo pa yung L.A - 1.110 S.B 

Year 4000 na, may traffic jam pa rin. ''No man ever steps in the river twice,'' says Heraclitus.  Era 2000 I stepped on the EDSA Road, the toll road was traffic. This present era – Era 400 I step on the EDSA Road, still EDSA though, the toll road was still traffic.

Some philosophers comprehend knowledge; Others talk about it. Others worship it. Others..

Have you ever heard the wonderful silence alone in park? Or the quiet and calm you feel alone with the nature? Or perhaps you know the silence when you haven't the answer to a question you've been asked, or the hush of a country road at night, or the expectant pause of a room full of people when someone is just about to speak, or, most beautiful of all, the moment after the door closes and you're alone in the whole house? Have you ever felt the goodness of silence when being alone?

Being alone means silence. Silence is the most beautiful kind of noise,  if you just listen carefully. Bakit  parang ang bigat ng atmbiance dito?

''Oh! Anong nangyari sayo bakit ang tagal mo? Alam mo bang late na tayo ng 20 minutes! Hindi na tayo makakapasok sa klase! My goodness, Bernardina! PO-001 is not something to be getting easy with. Alam mo bang isa sa mga kinakatakutang 7 dragons sa campus ang proffesor natin dun! Badtrip ka naman eh!''

The quadrangle is half-empty. The students must be in their own classes now. Alex lost her nerve. Silence supplies me a bag of snag. I can hear my arteries as it pumps my blood throughout my body, my heartbeat was too loud. It's pretty amazing to discover how tough our heart's responsibilty to secure our body's system, to keep us alive.

 My manuscript is not something easy as pie. She will never understand how hard I researched for this, how tough ways I have been through. The research requires to be massive. My maxim was not to stick with only one reference. I have to be transparent in terms of different perspectives from different writers of different books. I must read; massive reading.

Inabot ako ng 4 hours sa national library. I do understand that education is what we should value, what we should be starving of.  I do believe that ignorance must not something to be excused. I do believe in things that are part of my belief, my principles, my perspectives. 

Unexpectedly, sa hindi ko malamang pagkakataon, biglang tumunog ang The Flame, Cheap Trick.

''You must calm down, Alex. Badtrip yung nasakyan kong taxi. Yung driver, the holy splendor of terror. As in hardcore yung dinaang paikot-ikot at pagkalayo-layo na parang may tinatawid kaming wormhole para tumaas yung metro.''

''As in exxagge. Kada pumapatak yung metro, pumapatak din ang poot ng kadiliman sa puso ko. Puso kong nagniningas at nagiging  batong pumukol sa napakaitim niyang budhi na ipinaglihi sa..''

''Tapos ayun! Pagdating ko dito ready na ko to unleash my wrath, but no!  Nakita ko bigla yung mga picture ng anak niya sa wallet niya. Mga anak niyang cute at umaapaw sa pangarap at pag-asa. Goodness! Why! Why?!''