"I know, you've had a car accident" I said

"I know that" she replied "Where's my Dad?" she asked

"He went to get tea" I said "You know who I am right?" I asked

"Yes of course" she said , I then smiled at her and stroked her hair. Hajj then came in. 

"I got three teas incase she woke up-AMIRA!" He gleamed quickly putting the teas down and hugging her gently.

"Hey papa" she said smiling 

"Darling how are you feeling?" He asked

"Im fine, I've got a mother of a headache though" she said

"You'll heal Inshallah" I said

"Im a bit tired though" Amira said

"You've been sleeping for a whole week child" Hajj said jokefuly but Amira wasn't laughing she just dozed off straight away, as I watched her sleep for hours until I also felt sleepy. That short moment of my wifes exsistence was the highlight of my week.

"Son why dont you go home, you haven't left her bed at all" Hajj said

"No, No, I'll sleep here" I said

"Come on, go home for a bit and I'll pick you up with Abu and we'll come here" Hajj said, I thought for a while then decided that I would get really sick If I didn't sleep but at the same time I didn't want to leave her, what If something happend during the night and I wasn't there to help. Amira would have wanted me to go.

"Jahamaine are you coming?" He asked

"Okay" I agreed getting up, I grabed my keys and phone and followed Hajj to the car.

"I know how much you care about her son" Hajj said

"A lot" I replied

"We all do" Hajj said

We then got In the car and drove home the only things on my mind were Amira, I think the same with hajj, It was all about Amira right now. So much had happend and none of us knew how much this accident could affect her.

As soon as we entered the house I went upstairs to Amiras room, I packed a couple of clothes for her for when she'd come home. I then had a wash and put on some pyjamas Hajj lent me I then tucked myself Into the bed and closed my eyes trying my best to fall asleep.

A couple of minutes into my sleep there was a knock on my door.

"Come In" I said wondering who It Is.

The door then opened and Abu passed through.

"Salam bro!" I said smiling and hugging him

"How you been?" He asked

"Im good" I said "Its good to see you"

"You too bro" he said sitting on the bed "Hows Amira?" he asked

"Shes good, she woke up today" I said

"I know, you already told me"

"oh yeah, well" I said

"Hopefully when she comes out, we can start thinking about her graduation" Abu said

"Yeah well I dont want to rush her into things like that" I replied

"Jahmaine, speaking from experience she's probably already planning here gradutaion as she sleeps" He said, I then laughed a.bit.

"Im scared shes gonna hate me" I said

"Why?, your her husband she loves you" Abu said

"Yeah but, We had an argument before she had her accident" I said

"but its not your fault" Abu said

"It Is" I said

"It really Isn't, that was destined to happen" Abu said, I then breathed out and lay back in my bed.

"I'll leave you to sleep now" Abu said

"Okay, See you tommorow Inshallah" I said closing my eyes he then shut the door and I fell asleep straight away.

The rest of the week passed quick, I finally brought Amira home into our brand new home and It was time for us to start a new chapter and live together as husband and wife.

I wanted to dedicate this whole week to her as I was trying to make it up to her. We just sat in our bedroom while I ironed clothes and she helped.

"I remeber at Uni when I had to Iron my own clothes, It was a nightmare" I said, she just kept queit and folded the clothes, she then passed her fingers through her hair and sat on the bed coiling her fingers round her curls.

"Whats wrong?" I asked

"Nothing" she said shrugging her shoulders.

"Are you sure?, do you need some painkillers" I said

"Will you relax, Im fine" She said getting up.

"Where are you going?" I asked

"Out"

"Then wait, I'll come with you" I said

"No Jahmaine, I just need to be alone for a bit" she said tying up her hair and then putting on her scarf, she then left the room and went. I sat down feeling sad I guess, I dont understand what happend with the bond between me and Amira, she was distancing herself even more, Did she blame me for the accident?, Was she still angry at me?, If only she knew how sorry I was.

Thanks so much for your support, all these reads are marv. I hope your enjoying It and they will be an update very soon, carry on reading, give me some suggestions?, and what you'd like to see (or read) in the book. Until next time inshallah xxx