My mom is a hero

Hey mouse here once again   to tell you about an amazing person.... my mom. My moms name is Lori and I usually address  her as such . That or boob lady or whore or mommy on a good day. My family has a weird sense of humor like here's a text between me and my mom

 My family has a weird sense of humor like here's a text between me and my mom

Like the good thing about my family is we can joke like that. Anyway my mom is a hero because when I had a mental breakdown in 7th grade she was with me throughout the whole thing , she hugged me when I just stared into space and shit down when I couldn't deal with the world around me and she told me everything was gonna be ok when she found me on the kitchen floor crying my eyes out. She believed me when I said I had voices in my head and she took me to a doctor when I said I wanted to die. She packed me a bag and brought my favorite book when I got locked away in a mental hospital for 6 days and she understood when I had to go back to transitions because school was to hard . My mom had continually been another support beam in my crumbling building and not everyone can say that. My mom has defended me against my dad when he yelled at me for having shit grades and protected  me from the world when it became to much.My mom sits with me when I'm having panic attacks and she doesn't get mad at me when I self harm she just tries to make it better. 

Hey guys tell me a story about your mom or a mom figure. And if you don't have a mom tell me a about someone who you feel is a protector figure.
Mouse out