Forgive Me

Hi there, Wattpad community.

It's been MONTHS since I've been on this account. I'm truly sorry for my absence for the past months. It was not planned in the slightest. the were Complications as well as me being locked out of both this account and my email account. Finally this afternoon I was able to access it.

That being said, I would like to know if I should continue with this account? It's been ages since there was any movement. I'm sure there are a lot of upset people at the moment. Again I am very sorry for what had happened. 

Should I continue with this account? Or would someone like to completely take it over? 

If there is someone who is willing to take over this account and use it for the reasons I made it, then I'd happily give this account over. 

Please note that with this being said, this account still needs to be used for Book clubs, contests, awards, and reviews. I created this account for the community of yet to be discovered writers, as well as well known authors. I created it to encourage writing and hopefully get work discovered within our community. Wattpad has been a safe place for me, for years. I'd really like to continue connecting with people all over the world and encourage one another to set and achieve their writing goals. So if someone else feels that they'd like to do this and even do better than what I had planned, then by all means message me. 

It would be sad giving this account up but I feel that its gone to waste after all the hard work everyone has put into it. 

Please message me on my own account if you'd like to take it over or for any questions. 

Thank you.