Delay in movement

Hi all! I hope all is well with everyone.

As you can see by the title of this note, I'm experiencing a slight set back with life at the moment.

Three weeks ago my mother had landed herself in hospital with a fractured vertebrae, with that being said, I am her eldest child and the only one who can legally take on both her duties.

She has been placed on bedrest for six months, meaning that I have to take on her many duties for the next few months.

I have been busy with the awards and working with the judges, it's just taking longer then I thought it would because I'm hardly ever able to go onto wattpad.

If your story had still somehow missed the reading list, don't worry, your username, book title and genre has been added onto a database for the judges to see.

There is something good out of this message though, as the judges have decided to add more categories to enable more places for authors to win.

I will still be adding an official all entry chapter where every single entry will be added.

Then shortly after that, the top twenty of each category will be released for everyone to see.

I can't tell you when this will happen but hopefully it can be done within the next two weeks.

Have a fantastic week further!

- Chloe