A Hidden Truth (part 1)

About three hours after the birth, Bardock was placed in the recovery room with Kakarot. It was early in the morning, Bardock seeing her mate who looked exhausted because he had not slept all day.

"Toma, if you're tired you can come home for a break."

"What do you mean, I will not leave you two here, I-"

"All right, you can be here, but you have to rest."

Toma nodded, he was very tired and decided to sleep beside Bardock's Bed. Bardock smiled and gently stroked his hair. 'Thank you.'

"Bardock are you-"

"Plantthor, shh ,," she pointed to the sleeping Toma. Plantthor just chuckled and approached Bardock.

"Your medical results are beginning to increase, you and Kakarot are getting healthy, but I suggest you stay here for a few days to make sure your situation and Kakarot are really healthy."

"Okay."

Plantthor was gone. The woman stared at her newborn baby a few hours ago. He fell asleep in his bed, his cheeks so soft and made Bardock even more love to see him.

'So cute,, like you're father.'

*

At 8 am, Toma feels better after a few hours sleep. The man was carrying Kakarot while Bardock was eating her breakfast.

"Ma? Pa?"

"Hey Raditz, come here." their first son, Raditz quickly went to his parents.

"Say hello to your little brother."

"Brother? Woah, he's very similar to 'ma."

Bardock just smiled, the long-haired saiyan slowly touched his brother hair and his soft cheeks. He saw the name tag that read 'Kakarot' on the baby's bracelet.

"Kakarot huh, my name is Raditz.Your big brother, I hope after you grow big, you'll be my partner, okay?"

Toma and Bardock laughed. not long ago, their teammates came, and the most excited to see Kakarot in Toma's arms, of course Fasha.

"Kawaii! Toma, Bardock, can I?"
They both nodded, Toma slowly placed Kakarot in Fasha's arms. The woman din't stop kissing the cheek kakarot. "Very soft!" Borgosh and Shugesh just shook their heads.

"Congratulations on the birth of your child, Bardock, Toma."

"Thank's. Toma, can you help me to the toilet?"

Slowly, Toma helped Bardock to her feet while holding her back and lead her into the bathroom.

Fasha doesn't to stop touching Kakarot in her arms. "Kakarot is too kawaii, I'll take him home."

"No, he's my brother, Fasha."

"But Kakarot is too kawaii."

"Don't!"

Shugesh and Borgosh see Raditz and Fasha fighting for Kakarot.

Until when Bardock returned his basket, the baby cried. Fasha and Raditz are confused. Quickly Toma took Kakarot from her sling and slowly placed the baby in Bardock's arms, instantly the baby stopped crying.

"H-he stopped crying?"

"Bardock and Kakarot can't be separated Fasha, you have to know that." said Shugesh

"I'm, little bit, jealous ." Fasha said.

"Then find your mate quickly." Hearing Bardock's Speech, Fasha is just Blushing.

In the midst of their happiness, the leader of planet Vegeta, king Vegeta came to visit. They all saluted him, except for Bardock.

"Congratulations on the birth of your son, Toma."

"Thank you sir."

King Vegeta looked at Bardock. "Can you all leave us both? Including you Toma."

Toma looked at him for a moment, he nodded. Now there are only two of them with Kakarot in her arms.

"What do you want?"

"Hey don't say like that, I'm here to see my son."

"He's not your son, Vegeta, he's Toma's." king Vegeta chuckled. "I only got in touch with you."

"We're in no way to make sure he's not mine."

"He's not yours!" Bardock's loud voice made Kakarot cry.

"Wait until Toma knows this, Docky."

"Don't call me, Docky."

King Vegeta just smiled, he went away. Kakarot was still crying in her arms. 'You're mine and Toma, not Vegeta.'

"Dock, what's up?"

"Nothing, I'm fine."

Kakarot again stays in her arms. Toma just looked at his mate, and stroked Kakarot's pointy hair.

"I want to go home."

"I know you hate this place, but wait a few more days, okay."

*

A few days passed, Raditz who watched the show on television was keeping his little brother who sleeping in a special bed.

"You not get tired of sleeping everyday?" the touch of a finger on his cheek made the baby wake up and gaze at his big brother.

Raditz just sighed, he offered his index finger for his brother to reach. "You know Kakarot, I'm tired of just watching tv.When you're big, maybe we can exercise together isn't it?" Kakarot just stared at his brother.

On the other room, exactly in the bathroom.

"Ngh~" Toma and Bardock were kissing. Toma's right hand plays with the woman's chest in a t-shirt.

"Dock, there's something I want to ask you." the woman just looked at Toma. "Lately you've been acting strangely, especially every time you meet king Vegeta, tell me, if you keep a secret with him, tell me now."

Bardock had expected this to happen. She was afraid to reveal a 'forced' relationship with King Vegeta. If she is honest, Toma, the person she loves most will hate her, she doesn't want to be hated by Toma.

"I-indeed, I have a little secret that I hide from you, and if you know, you'll hate me."

"Hey, I can not hate you, I love you and you love me too. Now say," Bardock fell silent. "Dock,"

"I,,"

The sound of cries from Kakarot was heard, Bardock left Toma. The man was still curious and asked, what secret did Bardock hide from him?

And here I'm again! Of corse, the author of this book, Febry!

Sorry to make you wait so long for this chapter, writer block is going to kill me😑

Anyway, I already to work in another chapter for this book. So maybe I need another week to check that chapter before I post it.

Okay that it! And see u on next chapter!