You will be mine, soon,,

"I am home!"

Young five-year-old Saiyan, long-haired into the house and immediately looking for someone.

"Raditz? You back?"

"Pa? Yes, actually after this I will go again, I just visit a little while. Where is 'ma?"

"She's still sleeping, so let's have breakfast."

Toma and Raditz had breakfast together. Breakfast menu this time only bacon and omelet.

"Oh yes, I met Nappa, he said he needs your help in the control room of Lord Freza's ship." Toma just stirs and continues his breakfast.

**

"Toma?"

Saiyan the spiky-haired woman is looking for her mate around the house. From the kitchen, to the living room he did not find the figure of his mate.

When she returned to the kitchen,she found a piece of paper on the table saying that Toma left because of a task. Bardock just sighed and intended to make breakfast for herself, but suddenly came the sound of a knock on the door. Bardock headed for the door and opened it. How shocked she was that the figure behind the door was the leader of the Vegeta planet, King Vegeta.

"Morning, Bardock."

"V-vegeta ?! W-what are you doing here." the man just smiled and lifted a bag containing his food.

"I brought this for you."

"P-please come in."

The two of them sat at the table eating Vegeta's food. Bardock felt awkward at the presence of Vegeta's planetary leader, she tried to focus on her breakfast, but King Vegeta continued to stare at her with a smile.

"Do not be awkward like that, we are still friends, right?"

"Y-yes, Ung, how is the queen? I rarely see her." Bardock asked.

"She's off to another planet for some business."

Bardock only responded with a nod of his head. King Vegeta looked back at her, but this time he placed his index finger on her lips.

"Your lips are still soft." Bardock made blushing with his actions.

"Toma is very lucky. Hm, can I ask you something?" Bardock merely nodded slowly.

"Why do you choose Toma?"

Bardock just kept quiet and looked down, she did not know what to say. King Vegeta lifted her chin and wiped it with a smile.

"If you choose me from the beginning, you'll be happy."

"Ung ,,"

The man just smiled. He also intends to go back to the palace. Bardock was silent with her flushed face. She was completely confused and her heart was beating fast. She kept thinking with a touch of king Vegeta on her lips and the question he asked.

She thought, What is the leader of planet vegeta likes her? Of course not! The man already has a queen and has a child, and she also has Toma and a biological son, Raditz.

She chooses Toma because she loves him, she will stay with him.

*

"I'm home! Dock? Where are you?"

Toma walks into the living room and sees Bardock sleeping on the couch. "Hey," he whispered softly and made Bardock awake.

"Toma, you're home?"

"Yes, sorry I woke you up."

Bardock just shook her head. She drops her body in her mate's arms and Toma is confused with the actions of his mate. "Dock?" He touched Bardock's warm forehead.

"You fever?"

"I'm just dizzy, Toma?" Suddenly the woman kissed Toma's lips.

"Dock? What's up?"

"I want you here."

"Hey, what do you mean?"

Bardock just kept quiet in Toma's arms. The ponytail-bound man was not very understanding with his mate's situation. He decided to take Bardock to they room because her body felt warm.

He placed her in bed of medium size and covered her body. "Stay with me ,,"

Toma kissed her lips softly and gently stroked her forehead.

"I'll stay with you."

Aww! Toma you're a great mate! See you next chapter! :3